help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

skee10

skee10
ok i have a 99 LS.... and ive also got 97 GS-R... with a complete type R swap..... but for the LS... i want to keep that motor in it and just build it.... ive got a few things done ...notthing major... just cam's cam gears... intake etc..... but my question is... im goin to make the LS into a all track car.... what parts could u recomend to use... or what parts should i keep.... i mean ANYTHING any kinda part like i said .... its goin to be for track use only.....any info would b great.... thanks

for track use, i seem ppl take out p.s. a/c put in headers,pistions,new vavle train.... basically it all comes down to this.... how much you u got to spend and what do u want to get out of it ?? once you have that in mind, then u can go all motor (N/A) for boost or even bottle,

NA is time and money issues
Boost is money
Bottle is cheap, but if not done right, can cause SERIOUS problems

na moneys really not a problem .... its just that my last car i had... (its an orange integra ...there some pics on here and it was pushin just under 450 H/P ) i put so much into that car... and i want it back...so im basicly tryin to build it again... just thought i would get some diff opinions from ppl and see if they knew something i didnt... but thanks for the info....anything any one has to say is cool with me opinions are more then welcome .... thanks guys

Last edited:
if money is not an issue, then pick up a complete turbo kit. i heard that gude has a kit that is totally complete, down to the aem plug and play included, msd boost retard box and other things to not onlymake it fast but to also tune the motor. the kit sells for around 5,000.00 and he can custom build it to your goals. there is also another company with nice turbo set ups for integra's.......fullrace is the name of the company. here are the links for both sites.

High Performance by Gude

Full-Race Motorsports LLC "Everything Else is Half Fast"

dont go half ass though, you gotta make sure your motor is built to take the load your going to ask from it. good luck on your build.

yea thanks for the info... yea my last motor in my orange teg.... was damn near perfect..... and i loved the car in general.... ive got my own 8 bay shop...a dyno... and any tool any one could ever need..i do my own work... the only thing i dont is the paint .. i help on some body... but other than that...its all me... but like i said... thanks for the info....if u guys have any more info u think would be helpful..it would be appricated... thanks again

Back