help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sickcivic1991

i ve left a post on here and got a little info but now i need more info on the same thing. ive got a 91 civic hatch yeah its an si, but im having a problem ubderstanding the wiring. this is the first motor swap ive ever done some could some one please shed a lot of light for me. im putting a gsr not sure what year but i do know its between 94-97. im not sure how to do the wiring in the engine bay. the wires in the car have round connecters on them, the gsr have square connecters. so how do i do this i know that ive got to cut but what im not sure. could some one please shed some lite on this for me and maybe even a wireing diagram thanks:confused: :confused: :confused:

dont cut them repin where applicable . there are a few that you will have to cut because they wont repin. you will have to do the dizzy vtec solenoid knock sensor and vtec oil pressure switch. and the o2 sensor'' do yourself a favor and buy a harness convertor. what motor are you putting inthis will help people trying to help you!!

Back