1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help

Discussion in 'Accord' started by weazel77, Nov 14, 2006.

1. weazel77

weazel77 New Member

i love honda cars and i want to get one but i want a 4 door accord. I dont have a lot of money to start the project but i want to get a good starter so im not wasting money maybe a swap in time o i want a 5 speed any ideas witch year of accord would do me good with out breakin the check book.

2. AHHVTEC

AHHVTEC Well-Known Member VIP

well this is just me but i like the 98-01 accord

3. BrutalB83

BrutalB83 Brutal Moderator Moderator VIP

Well if you're on a budget, then the 90-93 chassis is probably your best bet. You should be able to score one of those for 2-3 grand give or take, and there's a pretty good supply of aftermarket parts available, and it's very easy to swap the H22 prelude motor into the 90-93 chassis.

If you want to spend a little more, you can get the 94-97 body style for around 3-6 grand, and it's a lot like the 90-93 as far as parts and swapability are concerned. Personally, I think the 94-97 Accords are the best looking too, but that's just my opinion.

4. powerdriverh22

powerdriverh22 Senior Member

i agree 94-97 body style ftw!

5. k20 eg

k20 eg New Member

hum i love that body style i have one a coupe but i will fix it up till i get the eg and than sell the accord, but i had a 90 and liked it but the 95 i like it better

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted