help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

weazel77

i love honda cars and i want to get one but i want a 4 door accord. I dont have a lot of money to start the project but i want to get a good starter so im not wasting money maybe a swap in time o i want a 5 speed any ideas witch year of accord would do me good with out breakin the check book.

Well if you're on a budget, then the 90-93 chassis is probably your best bet. You should be able to score one of those for 2-3 grand give or take, and there's a pretty good supply of aftermarket parts available, and it's very easy to swap the H22 prelude motor into the 90-93 chassis.

If you want to spend a little more, you can get the 94-97 body style for around 3-6 grand, and it's a lot like the 90-93 as far as parts and swapability are concerned. Personally, I think the 94-97 Accords are the best looking too, but that's just my opinion.

hum i love that body style i have one a coupe but i will fix it up till i get the eg and than sell the accord, but i had a 90 and liked it but the 95 i like it better

Back