Help!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sohchatch89

Hatchback Si 89 What to do???

Alright fellaz heres the scoop... i got a Honda Civic Hatchback Si 1989!!! Exterior and interior is perfect dnt need any of that shit just need engine parts!!! And have $1,500.. What could i do with dat much money to play with nd have some fun with?? EX: What parts should i need?? Where to go to get this info?? all that shit.. Please help me im open to any suggestions!!!!

Last edited:
post pics. for 1500, you may want to do a swap, you could shop around by clicking on the jdmonline link at the top of this page, that'd give you an idea for pricing a swap. but for the money, you may be better off swapping a d-series, sohc vtec or the zc. or a non-vtec b-series.

I agree go Ls youll need engine w/cable tranny of course B-series mounts,axles, and a shift linkage thats made for your swap. 1500 should be enough to cover that. Depending where you live Ebay is your best bet.

If i were to put in a ls motor... what would i be clocking 1/4 mile??? nd if i were to get ls.. will i be able to go ls/vtec? nd how much would i need to do that?

i'm not sure of your quarter time. you could go ls vtec, that's an advantage of doing the ls swap and then upgrading. how much it cost would depend on what parts you used, how much upgrading you would do, and who did the work.

Back