Helpppppp Please.......

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Vtec Andy.....

I've posted alot ,but haven't got any responses... i have a 92 hatch and would like to know if a civic type r from japan or the h22a which is better for my car? if you could respond and give me some idea's that would be great......

Thanks,Andrew

hey man, i would go with the type r engine, but you should get the ITR instead of the CTR. the extra displacement will be a big benefit, and should be about the same price as the ITR engine. do you want to drag mostly or are you into the turns? if you like autox or road course i wouldnt recommend the h22, just for weight distrubution purposes. if you want a drag car then the h22 would be an ok choice, but i would still get the bseries. it will fit better. the angle of the axles with h22/civic is all wrong, making them prone to breaking. and the bseries will be easier to mod and less expensive as the parts are generally less expensive. give us some insight as to what you wanna do with the car though.

LS swap + JDM B16 pistons + p&p head + crower springs and 62403 cams = 150whp and 124 ft lbs of torque . . . and a lot less money

well... im going to be spending most my money on the engine ,but i would put a aem fuel rail spoon vtec controller headers, intake and a greddy evo exhust

Header, its header!! Your motor only has one head, so therefore you only need a header. Sorry im just sick of hearing the word headers tossed around.

Back