Helps Plz: obd1 manual b18b in 97 ek (automatic)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B18BeK9

Here we go.. i had a 95 integra that i scraped cause of frame problems... then a bought a 97 auto. civic. this is my 1st swap... I tought it would be easy but now that everythins is almost done (only the o2 sensor left to be plugged) the car wont start.... when I plug back the civic's ecu it does starts but run it doesnt want to... i use a obd2a to obd1 wiring harnes for sure... but I think the connectors are not the same for to auto an manual... any idea ?? ( I dont have any frie from the dizzy)

Ill try replacing the whole wiring harness for a manual one to c if it works then ill give feedbacks on it...

well if the dizzy don't fire is it any good? they are known for just well dieing at the most wrong moments.

Problem solved i went to JDM shop to get checked then i paid 80$ to get my conversion harness replaced for a obd2a>obd1 im now mad at the guy who sold me the other harness telling me that it was the right one for my 97 civic... anyway ill sell it back to someone else...

Back