Hennessey does it again

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SlushboxTeggy

It's only stupid if it doesn't work
VIP
Hennessey Venom GT2: A 1,500-horsepower Texan hypercar - Yahoo! Autos

venom-gt2-jpg_232332.jpg

I've just heard too many horror stories about this place to really care about what they do any more...

Horrible customer service/ satisfaction if iremember correctly.. im sure if u Google them it'll pull something up

I did a quick search. Sounds like Hennessey himself is a complete asshole, who personally isn't great with customer service. But there was very little evidence that his company is managed the same way. There were plenty of allegations of shady business practices, but then silence when actual proof of said practices was requested. IDK, lots of assholes run very successful businesses. I think some people might just have a problem with him.

I've just heard too many horror stories about this place to really care about what they do any more...

This.

...except I haven't only HEARD the stories.

I'd say more if I wasn't running a (somewhat mildly similar) business in the same area.

Holy crow, was my post removed ?

I guess I struck a nerve.

I made a dick move and though I could get away with it.

EDIT: ^ This ^

Last edited:
It's not the same situation as Boyd's, it's a lot more than the guy being an asshole.

I wish it was a few months back, so we could get a solid story. But I understand not shit talking the competition.

Back