HERE COMES THE PAIN! Lesnar talks MMA

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

In related News the Chinese Zodiac is the most inaccurate character predictor ever

regualor ass Zodiac FTW

Blanco, remember that time when YOU WERE AN IDIOT?

Point proven that you're a moron.

'grats.

and I'll leave you all with a rhetorical question. If Greco-Roman wrestlers are the most dominant force in the UFC, why is Chuck Liddell, a striker, the light heavyweight champion? Have fun having your pride hurt over a TV program gentlemen, I'm done with this topic. :)

Just like Blanco, make an unfounded (and incorrect) statement and then plug his hears and go "NANANA I can't here you"

Sorry to say

Chuck Liddell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Chuck Liddell was a collegiate wrestler

as usuall you don't know the first thing about what your talking about, go watch Kung-Fu

Reality>Blanco

Chuck Liddell Biography, Bio, Profile, pictures, photos from Netglimse.com

"Chuck became interested in martial arts when he was 12 years old. At that time, he began to train in the martial art of Koei Kan Karate. Chuck continued to train in Karate through high school and college. While at San Marcos High School in Santa Barbara, California, Chuck was captain of both the football and wrestling teams. Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo, University recruited Chuck for their Division I/Pacific 10 conference wrestling team. Chuck eventually attended Cal Poly University and was a four-year starter on the wrestling team. Chuck graduated from Cal Poly with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business/Accounting in 1995."

4 year starter in college wrestling at Cal Poly, yup def not a wrestler.

Good lord Blanco you do more to question your own validity then I ever could

Yea but his fighting "style" isn't wrestling. He's more likely to punch you than grapple. That shows how well rounded he is; he can strike but knows how to fight from the ground too.

Oh no he's very much a Boxer at heart, my point was that he entered the UFC from a wrestling background. He throws some low kicks in there to but he'd rather trade swings with you then get in a clinch.

Perhaps his most amazing ability is his nack for defending agianst a take down, which is credited to his outstanding wrestling skills.

Oh no he's very much a Boxer at heart, my point was that he entered the UFC from a wrestling background. He throws some low kicks in there to but he'd rather trade swings with you then get in a clinch.

Perhaps his most amazing ability is his nack for defending agianst a take down, which is credited to his outstanding wrestling skills.

Im sure those leg kicks are as ugly as Tim Silvia's. . . if not much much worse. Anybody got a clip of him training?

Most big guy's have no technique.

Back