Here Is My Car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

98integrals

cf_wss.jpg

im workin on getting a fmic for it... when i do i will update the pic :D

all thanks to photoshop unfortunatly :unsure:

thats my idea of what i want it to look like when i get "done" with things, and i would put on the slipstreams i have for it... im just not quite that good with photoshop yet :(

Have you given any consideration to the factory kit for that car. IMO it's about the only exterior mod (beyond the JDM front end) that looks good on those cars.

I like where you are headed though.

i have better uses for $800 or whatever the kit costs lol. the painted sideskirts are more than enuf for me,
i would consider the itr lip, but EVERYONE with a teg has an Itr front lip and slipstreams :( . perhaps i can find a knockoff spoon lip or something so i can have 2 fake spoon parts on my car hehe, thats gotta be worth like...10-20 hp on the ass dyno

Jack did you lower it or was that photoshoped too?

(since you dont have it yet, i can say this)...
Unpainted CF hoods are played out, everyone who has one leaves it like that. So people that don't know much about cars (ie of the vaginal sort) will just think your driving a POS, takes away from the sleeper look, and "import people" will think your out of date with the trends. When my car is complete performance wise, I will probally invest in a CF hood because my hood already has a big flaw in the paint and also the tiny weather stripping under the hood has collected water over the years and now a little rust is developing so if I get a CF hood, it would solve those problems.

I could swear that some of the kids from H-A.net were getting that factory kit for much less than $800. If that is what is costs then fuck it, it's not worth the money. I just thought it was cheaper than that.

please whateveryoudo,

DO NOT put clear corners on this car?????????

please. those are so played out. get ur body kits etc etc....but please for God's sake

NO CLEAR CORNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats SO 1998-ish

exactly what part of that is photoshopped? it doesnt look photoshopped to me. nice teg. im not a big fan of the factory wheels though. id slap some bronze mugen's on there (the ones that look like circuit 8s), but thats just me.

here is the original pic:
P1010016_1.jpg

what i did:

45(ish)% tint, dropped, painted side skirts,tinted ORANGE corners, cf hood.

ive got 16" slipstreams (savnanh grey w/polished lip) yes i know its ricey as fuck but i dont care, im a ricer :D

oh ok. you did a real good job dropping that thing. ugh. i dont like slipstreams (just my opinion). i know they are light wheels though. and spoon look-alikes and all that. just think they look blah. no offense.

haha yeah i know dude its cool. im sick of them too and they havent even been on my car yet.

im just to lazy to go look for new ones, plus i think once i actually get them on i will be less sick of them

I'm new at photoshop. How do you go about lowering a car?

well... i cant really explain it, so ill show u with a pic of my friends GSX.

Original:
P3090033.jpg

*notice the HB in the back hehe
where i cut it:
where2cut.jpg

that is after i lowered it. but its all about cutting it so you have a really contrasting or NOT contrasting edge touching where you move it. ie the yellow line on the road (rear) or the greyish color of the road (front)

here is the final:
gsxdropped.jpg

hmm thats kinda a visual explanation, just try it a few times and i think u will understand what im trying to say.

good luck

Thanks for the tip.
Here's a little fun I had with photoshop elements.
jdmversion.jpg

Lowered, light tint, jdm corners, smoked turn signals, lost the H emblem, and removed the front license plate.

Very nice photoshopping y0! I want to learn those ways, but I am still learning to drive yet alone how to make my car looked slammed.

Originally posted by asmallsol@Mar 9 2003, 11:44 PM
Jack did you lower it or was that photoshoped too?

(since you dont have it yet, i can say this)...
Unpainted CF hoods are played out, everyone who has one leaves it like that. So people that don't know much about cars (ie of the vaginal sort) will just think your driving a POS, takes away from the sleeper look, and "import people" will think your out of date with the trends. When my car is complete performance wise, I will probally invest in a CF hood because my hood already has a big flaw in the paint and also the tiny weather stripping under the hood has collected water over the years and now a little rust is developing so if I get a CF hood, it would solve those problems.

where did you get this idea? CF hoods are for weight loss and are made to be left the way they come, thats why they are high gloss and uv coated. they really don't take paint well from what I've seen

IMO painted CF hoods look like shit. Smudgy shit. I have yet to see one that looks good. My girl always says that it looks like my car is a pos cause the hood is a different color from the rest of the car. But when it comes to my car, i dont care what my girl says, or anyone else.

cf hoods have to stay unpainted dont you like seeing the cf? lol its awesome 3d type shyyyyyt

Back