Here Is My Car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Viperlocc_B18C1

here are a few pictures of my car...
fc6fb3ff.jpg

fc6fb3a9.jpg

fc6fb335.jpg

fc6fb2ff.jpg

fc6fb2bd.jpg

fc6fb2a7.jpg

fc6fb27f.jpg

fc6fb2dd.jpg

LET ME KNOW YA THINK

I likes it. Are those GSR wheels? I think they are, but I don't remember GSR wheels lookin so damn good.

nothing internally done yet..but real soon ill have some CTR pistons and the intake cam for the internals. ill get the head redone as well. im getting rid of my dry shot nitrous and running wet when all this is done.

those rims are the integra LS rims i believe..arnt they?

oh yea..and the windshield washers are not hooked up...but i do believe they glow blue LOL..i cut the wires all the way up..i just needed new ones as the old ones broke

Those wheels were on GSR's in 1997 only. They were on LS from 196 to 2001, I do beleive.

Clean car. I'll bet it runs it's ass off on the squeeze. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

it looks like you cant get your cd player all the way in........ theres a fucking screw that hooks it... what i did was to put a little cardborad over it so the cd player would slide over where the screw was

dig the outside.

don't really like the interior.

the cd player's face plate sticks out a little much for my liking.

gotta drop that huge ass tac

and the radar detector looks out of place

...i'm probably just used to the looks of Sols interiors.

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Mar 27 2003, 08:41 PM

Love the car but remember ur making the car for yourself so it doesnt realy matter what other people think......unless..... their girls :D

tight car

Originally posted by LordJ+Mar 27 2003, 08:57 PM-->
New2TheCarScene
@Mar 27 2003, 08:41 PM

Love the car but remember ur making the car for yourself so it doesnt realy matter what other people think......unless..... their girls :D

tight car

ive gotten so many girls saying how they like my car..but they like every car they see LOL...

that tach helps me as the stocker redlines at like 7200 and with the mugen chip it redlines at 8.5 now so it kinda helps me and whatnot.

im gonna order a nice body kit for it...
92civic_bmx.jpg

tell me what you guys think..im even thinking of hitting that green...
but im planning right now to keep it the color it is just brighten the blue a bit. its black with a midnight blue metallic flake...and i want that metallic flake to show a little more...but likei said..i like that green

Nice ride man, i agree with these other dudes, my opinion : no bodykit

I would invest in those internal engine parts you want instead.

:thumbsup:

Back