here we go again. bush sucks.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by DarkHand@Nov 19 2004, 10:20 AM
Once again I give our country till 2050 to survive. :angry:
[post=419116]Quoted post[/post]​

eh, ill be old/useless by then anyways.

Originally posted by Cashizslick+Nov 19 2004, 09:22 AM-->
@Nov 19 2004, 10:20 AM
Once again I give our country till 2050 to survive. :angry:
[post=419116]Quoted post[/post]​

eh, ill be old/useless by then anyways.
[post=419118]Quoted post[/post]​

But all the wonderful medical technology that the US will have bought from the Chinese in 2049 will ensure that we're still fit enough to help lead the revolution!

man, i thought being trillions of dollars is debt was cool, now we can dig ourselves 800 billion deeper!! WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!

were all in debt to sombody.
the chiness are buying up large amounts of debt though

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Nov 19 2004, 12:21 PM
man, i thought being trillions of dollars is debt was cool, now we can dig ourselves 800 billion deeper!! WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!
[post=419194]Quoted post[/post]​

Did you guys not know that every president puts us further into debt?

What are some of you guys, fucksticks?

Give me a break, every president puts us further and further into debt...but guess what most other countries are in debt or could care less as well.

Any miracle program that you folks were looking for that would have come from Kerry would have either 1) Raised your taxes 2)Sent us further into debt or 3)Both.

It sucks, but hey...any president would do this sort of shit.

Originally posted by Blanco@Nov 19 2004, 08:12 PM
We're in debt to them, actually. That's where we borrow money from.

And if you don't think being that far in debt is bad, why don't you go try it out for yourself. :)
[post=419455]Quoted post[/post]​

Its different when you're the most powerful nation in the world.

Your little analogy is pointless.

Other nations depend on us, don't you think they'll be willing to overlook the debt in order to be able to keep selling goods in our economy, strengthing theirs? If you don't, you're a fool because its happened since the birth of this country. :)

Originally posted by Blanco@Nov 19 2004, 04:16 PM
I just read something that said Bush has incurrred more debt in four years than the country did from its inception to 1986.
[post=419370]Quoted post[/post]​

Inflation. War.

Comparisons such as that one are idiotic. Keep reading.

debt can be resolved take my province we went from 50000 per person debt to a surplus in 15 years yes lots of cuts and crap

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Nov 20 2004, 05:21 PM
debt can be resolved take my province we went from 50000 per person debt to a surplus in 15 years yes lots of cuts and crap
[post=419745]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes debt can be resolved, but its highly unlikely it will if we continue to spend the way we historically have.

I love how people get in an uproar like everyone here over the debt, but everyone wants a freebie and to have a program either help them out or someone they know out. Thats America for you, and thats why we'll always be in debt.

...I also find it humourous that people ramble of statistics like the one above about how we've incurred more debt in the past 4 years than since our inception. Even if that statistic is true, it doesnt calculate inflatuation, the cost of a 'modern' war, the countless number of programs we have in current times as compared to the past and what they cost in current times. Yet the media will publish statistics such as that one and everyone will be dumbfounded and in an uproar without first thinking.

I <3 America.

Originally posted by Blanco@Nov 20 2004, 05:59 PM
Lmao. Dude, you need to get off of your high fucking horse.

Every President has put us further into debt? Guess you've never heard of Bill Clinton. Every President puts us into debt, but not every President exceeds two hundred years worth of accumulated debt in four years.

You honestly make me laugh. Which is sad because you're everything that sucks about America.
[post=419761]Quoted post[/post]​

Thats a funny thing to laugh about, right after you pull your fucking head out of your ass and come up for a breath we'll talk.

Bill Clinton? Right he was a great president. What exactly did he do? Oh yeah...not much, thats why there isnt very much to be critical about.

Attitudes like yours are everything thats wrong with America, dipshit.

You're a smart guy but say some pretty fucking stupid things when it comes to politics. I'll just read out of a newspaper just as you do and take every word for granted.

I mean comm'on now, I already fucking pointed out the fact about inflatuation, the cost of modern war, and current budgets for modern programs. All more expensive than in the past. Look at this tiny 'skirmish' alone and how much its costing, and then go look at WWII and look how much it cost then. The two cannot be compared, especially not without an adjustment for inflatuation.

Stop being a fool.

////puts on flame suit and leaves.

Oh to add another thing before I leave this thread, look at the economy right now. Its on its way up. As long as we have a strong economy, no other country will give a shit about how much we owe them. The mass amounts of money we spend on imported goods supports other nations. We do import more than we export and thats exactly why other countries love us and will forever forgive our debts.

government facing imminent default because it has depleted its authority to borrow money

do you know what this statement means?

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Nov 20 2004, 07:08 PM
Oh to add another thing before I leave this thread, look at the economy right now. Its on its way up. As long as we have a strong economy, no other country will give a shit about how much we owe them. The mass amounts of money we spend on imported goods supports other nations. We do import more than we export and thats exactly why other countries love us and will forever forgive our debts.
[post=419770]Quoted post[/post]​

bwahahahah

New2TheCarScene, ever heard of the multi quote botton or the edit botton. Stop posting ever 2 seconds because you forgot to add more shit that came out of your ass. In every political post you make, you always use "facts" but never sorce them or put any detail into them. By saying "oh, well clinton wasn't a very good president because I said so" means Jack shit.

Originally posted by Blanco@Nov 20 2004, 06:00 PM
My attitude is exactly what our founding fathers wanted, question your government at every step. Blind patriotism and/or playing "follow the leader" is what they did not want.

:werd: :withstupid:

And I don't think we can use the 'war' as an excuse for Bush and the current economy. Are we forgetting he's the one who STARTED it?

Back