Here we go again.... ditching the genesis.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

have you tried different wheels on this hub? i know you said you have 2 sets, but another wheel from the set?
when they put the wheel back on at the dealership what do they do to make it fit the first time?

just bitch enough to get them to do it. tell them that you are going to give a terrible survey score if its not replaced. they at least need to do it for customer satisfaction if nothing else. dealers live off that csi score. literally.

just bitch enough to get them to do it. tell them that you are going to give a terrible survey score if its not replaced. they at least need to do it for customer satisfaction if nothing else. dealers live off that csi score. literally.

tumblr_m1gh7tLcc01r6kih7.jpg

Damn, you would hate troubleshooting the brand new bad shocks that I have on my truck then. Seriously. Go replace your hubs and buy one new wheel. Done.

Sadly B is in the boat where no car other than a different car every 12-18 months will make him happy.

I've had the genesis since July 2009. It's been just shy of 5 years! Honestly, I'm happy with the car... I'm just annoyed that shit brakes :/

I've had the genesis since July 2009. It's been just shy of 5 years! Honestly, I'm happy with the car... I'm just annoyed that shit brakes :/

I'm sorry then what non-boring car is going to satisfy you? Hell shit even breaks on Sentra-Maxima, Accord, Civic, Camry and Corolla. What do you think there's a magical fairy out there that makes fun reliable cars? You should probably listen to recked and not buy a new car. He's got your best interest in mind...

And if it's that big of a deal, I'm sure E will hold your guns for you until you're off suicide watch.

I know fun is important, but honestly what are you expecting to find?

I don't care much for the facelift to be honest....

the power bump is nice though.

I also don't want to pay for it.

B if you could just collect a dollar from every single member we could all just buy you a new car haha :p

why not just drop 3 or 4k on the car to fix everything that you hate about it and keep driving it.
spending 4k on a car that you already have and like is better than spending 30k on a car thats just going to get boring and start breaking after a couple of years.
keep the shit box until its truly time to upgrade (ie: children)

It is a dodge for starters
I'd prefer a Dakota over a Ranger or S10 any day.
if you're used to the creature comfort of a luxury/somewhat luxury car, going to a domestic 4wd truck is a total boner killer
it rides and handles like a truck.
I guess. But it IS a truck. You know it's made to haul your crap, not get stuck in the snow, and get you from A to B when you buy it.

Back