here ya go steve!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:-( i want it....again...the CT people catch the breaks...that is a 1500 dollar car down here

Says it "needs work" The transmission is prolly shot.

Nothing says "I'm Greek" like a firebird with mismatched AR wheels.

If it didn't "need work" I could ebay that puppy and get $2000, after making the wheels match.

And a tranny costs about $1500 so fuck that. Used about $500 and then you're at a $1000 Firebird and that ain't no bargain.

And it's not a TransAm.

Quoted post[/post]]
chevy trannys are dirt cheap. throw a turbo 400 on there and call it a day

:werd:

turbo 400 FTW....turbo 454 would be cooler...turbo 632 even....an engine that makes 750 NA (10:1 CR) would kill with a turbo, me thinks.

You can also easily stroke and bore a chevy motor to 400ci's and pontiac makes a 400ci engine from the factory. so how bout you back up....we send people to mike (dunno what company he works for) if people want trannys to go with the engines we build.

Hollander calls it a TH700

Quoted post[/post]]
You can also easily stroke and bore a chevy motor to 400ci's and pontiac makes a 400ci engine from the factory. so how bout you back up....we send people to mike (dunno what company he works for) if people want trannys to go with the engines we build.

Back up? The engines we build ? Did I miss something ?

comment was meant for brian. and yeah, engines we build. im saying we cause ive had my hand in at least the last 10 engines that have come out of the shop...ive been taking a lot more time off and spending a lot more time in the V8 world. Tranny is a 4 letter word in that shop...you look around you see blocks head and all the components for both...you dont see much else...cept the cuda sitting out front.

Why again do poeple want those? they have no value in this area.

btw I bought a TH350 for $150 bucks back in the day.

Then theres the 305 motor.............................................

I've yet to see one run faster then 15s at the track.

My friend ran his 305 80 Camaro at limerock. Did well.

And if people can get better than 15s with a 4 cylinder at the track, rest assured a lot more people can get a 305 quicker than 15.

Back