here you go,,SET PIX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i'll see it at the theater

i'll buy it on dvd

i'll enjoy it for what it is. glad the original cast is back.

for all the tards who are going to say it's a stupid movie, yes it is. but remember, we all started out streetracing. none of us got our license and drove straight to the track. this is supposed to be entertaining, not a documentary.

it wont have the 35 year old redneck as the main character :thumbsup:

it wont have eva mendes :thumbsdown:

i'll still see it and enjoy it for the eye candy. it will help me dream of a life that doesn't so closely resemble my own miserable existance.

^exactly

i like watching it for what it is,,entertainment,,not a documentary
and again its a plus that the main character from TD wont be in it..but a neg. that eva wont be in it,,shes fucking hot..
but on the brightside the original cast and some kickass cars-though i would like to see more hondas,because well thats the majority of the streetscene but its all good

but june of 09 is a long wait

plot sounds kinda like part 2..
SPOLIER BELOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

letty gets killed by
some drug lord
brian gets assigned the case, and of course dom shows up to avenge his girl.... and well, they end up partnering to take down the drug lord.

so, yeah... it's not really about cars anymore... it's gonna be like part 2 :(

Looks like a real nice selection of non-ricey cars this time around...might actually be worth seeing...

letty gets killed by
some drug lord
brian gets assigned the case, and of course dom shows up to avenge his girl.... and well, they end up partnering to take down the drug lord.

Well yeah, they have to have some kind of plot to fill in between all the racing and car chase scenes, lol...

letty gets killed by
some drug lord

^ did you get that from the link i posted awhile back?
i dont rlly care,,it will be awesome to watch-i love the series but understand its not real life,thats what makes them interesting

That bike is fugly. Wouldn't be so bad without that feminine fork arrangment.. or whatever that mess is up front.

I got all excited about the bike in Batman too, until I saw that it's another piece of shit designed by a kid that's never even rode one before.

The majority of those cars are PURE sex. I'll see it just for the wheels.

i would love to have any of those cars... ill see it in the theatre but i won't own the dvd...

are they gona have hondas in this one lol

and skylines that hit a stop-sign and causes minor damage, then in the very next shot has the entire front clip smashed in?

are they gona have hondas in this one lol
this one isn't street racing in cali. i doubt there will be many if any at all. for part 5 they should have it take place in wyoming and race big mud trucks.

this one isn't street racing in cali. i doubt there will be many if any at all. for part 5 they should have it take place in wyoming and race big mud trucks.

And then for the sixth one, they could have Brian and Dom getting signed to NASCAR teams.

Gotta hit every market segment! :D

Back