heres a deal!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

RDY2RACMY

i have a 3.0 liter vtec out of a honda accord ... the car was under water and the body is totaly f-cked:( ... i got the engine to run great..it has about 120,000 miles on it ... i also have a 2000 honda civic hatch and i would really like to find a B16 or B18 :rolleyes:
(were i live they are really hard to find).... if anyone would like to trade a B16 or B18 for the 3.0 vtec i would do a striat trade with the title of the accord and the wireing harness.. or any parts you would like with the engine ... help me help you and we can all be happy.... if you have anything send me an e-mail.... Yahoo!... thanks....
RDY2RAC:D

A motor completely under water cant be good, How did it not take in water ? Another wouldnt the electrical system be gone in it ? Also what did you have to do to get it started ??

i had to completly take it apart and clean the entire engine... the engine was off when the car went under so there was no problem with the electricl... i work at a salvage yard so when we got the car and the title i started working on it.. after about two days i had it running and the lights and everything works... the car drove out to the spot its in now... the compresion was checked and it was good...:mellow:

in belgrade montana, i have all the title and anything else you would need... if you just need parts i can get them and ship them... the engine does run good...when i saw it i almost gave up... but it is a 3.0 vtec so i tryed....i know it is shady but it is a really nice engine.. i have a 2000 honda civic hatchback and i was thinking about putting the engine in it but it would be to much work for me...i am really trying to find a B18 or B16 because here in montana they are hard to find....:rolleyes:

Back