Heres my 500 $ integra

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

because i love it sooo much lol... well now that im out of school im not sure if i like it so much
Yea. I actually had this conversation with a friend who moved out to Chicago yesterday. Apparently they got more than a few inches. To paraphrase what he said,

"Dude, since when is snow so annoying? Oh yea, when you're not in college anymore because your classes don't all get canceled and you don't go straight to the liquor store. I'm at work and sober. Snow sucks."

my girlfriend and i overheard this black lady at a kia dealership we were walking through one day ask if they had a car in a different color because she "HATES WHITE", ever since shes wanted to ask that lady how she feels about snow.

my girlfriend and i overheard this black lady at a kia dealership we were walking through one day ask if they had a car in a different color because she "HATES WHITE", ever since shes wanted to ask that lady how she feels about snow.

haha i just plain hate kias!!

snow + civic = 10mph boooooo

STUCKAGAIN.jpg
Ha ha nice!

I love holding the e-brake and putting it in reverse in our field.:D

Ya I'm pretty sure there was never four door GS-R...at least not in the U.S.?

ah man thanks dudes lol i was getting pissed because you guys said it wasnt a gsr i was going to find that person and beat some ass haha

Last edited:
hah, nince deal, for $500. At least you got a better intake.

My friend's got you beat, he bought a working 1970 VW beetle for $100

haha nice dude yea i think the intake is an AEM one i found in the trunk
i also found a Fusion 1000 watt subwoofer and a 1000 watt comp. kicker that was in the trunk haha there was another intake but it was a chrome one

WTf is WISECOanyways lol i have a sticker thing under my hood isnt it like a suspension companyor something?

Last edited:

Damn now that is a steal, Id love to find one for that cheap.

haha nice dude yea i think the intake is an AEM one i found in the trunk
i also found a Fusion 1000 watt subwoofer and a 1000 watt comp. kicker that was in the trunk haha there was another intake but it was a chrome one

WTf is WISECOanyways lol i have a sticker thing under my hood isnt it like a suspension companyor something?

Wiseco makes pistons.

Back