heres what i want gimme a price

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

im lloking for a new engine to swap into my 95 civic hb dx
i have stock engine in it right now with custom cold air intake and full system catback exaust but my car is slow lol
not juss slow but very slow lmao

i want ither a ls vtec twin overhead cam engine or
b18 swap from an aintegra
or a gsr engine
if any one has any of these engines plz post a price

i also have some shit to trade and cash if thatd be cool but other wise i could pay in full cash

i have a tuch screen sony deck B)
audiobahn subs 12 in' 2 of them in a plexy glass case made by audiobahn really nice look band new the box alone is 250

a 2400 watt amp!!! 2 of them poiner :ph34r:
200 wat kenwood amp
a mpio fl100 mp3player with 512mb of ram :)

my stock engine!! :D

a cabonfiber aem air intake! :worthy:

and if u need any thing i can find it!!!!!!!

welcome to honda swap........

how much money do you have?

who is going to do the work?

what is your goal?
do you want to spank evos? porshes? gsrs? everything in site....motorcycle.....

ohh yeah how much money do you have NOW......dreaming is dreaming doing is having cash$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

i want to build a fast sleeper!

i want people to look at my ride and think they can kick my ass but then under the hod aww naw hell naw and for me to juss say goode bye i got about 1000 in the bank
sold a few things and 2 cars now im down to a project car ill put the engine in myself!

went to a technical college once i gradute from highschool ill have a automotive technicin degree!!

soo proud lol..........................

i kinda want a cheap price not looking to spend much sorry im kinda poor lol but

i have tons of shit for sale im tring to get more money cus i know these engines aint cheap

im not going for show im going to win!!!

so if u have any tuner ideas plz juss holla and i really need an engine cus mine is stock!

i live in MiNNesota thanx every one!

have fun tunning!

1000 isnt going to get you too far in the Engine Swapping part. I got my LS swap for 400, but that was real lucky and most likely you wont find a swap that cheap.

Figure your most likely looking at 1500 or so for an LS swap.

500 or so for a z6 swap.

1500 or so again for a semi decent turbo setup.

You can build a turbo kit for your little D for under 1k, nothing huge, you'll get some nice gains though.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Mar 2 2005, 12:04 PM
1000 isnt going to get you too far in the Engine Swapping part. I got my LS swap for 400, but that was real lucky and most likely you wont find a swap that cheap.

Figure your most likely looking at 1500 or so for an LS swap.

500 or so for a z6 swap.

1500 or so again for a semi decent turbo setup.

You can build a turbo kit for your little D for under 1k, nothing huge, you'll get some nice gains though.
[post=468287]Quoted post[/post]​

wow your nice!

Originally posted by KRON1C@Mar 3 2005, 07:07 PM
spend all your money to go back to school and learn how to fuckin type!!!

:bash:
[post=468911]Quoted post[/post]​

CAN WE ALL JUST GET ALONG? :(

Kron1c your a dick.....

Back