here's what i'm thinking of doing...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

4NIC8 FTW!

I'm diggin that M, B. Go for it. :thumbsup:

VA-l33t.jpg

889873omg.jpg

a guy here at work has "EMAIL" as his plate. lol nerd

If you don't mind taking the loss on the STi, go for it. Sad to see you give up the STwhy though. :cry: I honestly think you'll never be happy with any car you own and will go through this cycle all over again.

I have always liked the way the M3s look. and the point was made that when you are 30-40 you can drive it and not look like an idiot.

You're a toolbox.

It's not like it's a fuckin Mercury sable. It's a BMW, asshat. That's like saying "It's 2006, people who drive 1990 M3s should just kill themselves"

If I pulled up on a scene in a 1969 Chevelle, I would ROB the crowd of it's women. If I rolled up on any Honda meet with a 1970 Challenger, I would make everyone sick. People have PUNCHED ME for getting rid of my 73 Formula.

Dork.

whats wrong with mid 90s cars when im all growd up im gunna have a few mid 90s cars(6spd legan coupe for one) and whats wrong with havin a late modle bmw thats tricked out when your older. rember BMW=brings me women

"Introducing the 1995 Legan Coupe. With available 6 speed and the most ashtrays in it's class. For those who are completely insane."

Back