Hey all I own a DSM 1g eagle talon tsi AWD turbo 14b

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The Cyclone intake is not worth the trouble it takes to set up. Making it function correctly is a PITA. Its a gimmick. You gain a little bit of bottom end power, and you actually lose power in the top end. If you want a good intake go with a Magnus or something. Ive owned a DSM or two in my day.

The Cyclone intake is not worth the trouble it takes to set up. Making it function correctly is a PITA. Its a gimmick. You gain a little bit of bottom end power, and you actually lose power in the top end. If you want a good intake go with a Magnus or something. Ive owned a DSM or two in my day.

i will vouch for this. better off with a SMIM or OEM.

1352092367_l.jpg

Cyclone is some JDM stuff. Isn't it dude? JDM rules or not???:ph34r:

DID you know that i pour chloride into my gas tank with premium and it acts like RACE GAS. I done some research on google.com and claims that it contains high levels of alcohol. Amazing ever since that I pour chloride before a major race.

Back