Hey "B" You screwed up

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO! You just reminded me of the Chris Farley skit on Saturday Night Live when he was talking like that with that one guy about that one thing and yeah...that was really funny. :D

Okay. Yes, I was banned within the first week. I got in a fight with Injen and Boostedf22, is that it? Yeah, something like that lol. I was neg rep'd by oh, um, about 3 or 4 people lol. But, I wasn't in the red for long surprisingly.

I think I'd have to crawl underneath a rock if I did something that would force B to bust out the :ban: stick on me.

We'll let the site staff decide that.

I believe all of the Admins can, but not the Mods.

Well, all I know is I got banned. I looked back on the thread afterwards and Boostedf22 was telling BodyDroppedNikes (?) thanks for doing that, so I only assumed it was him.

We'll let the site staff decide that. You can't possibly be surprised that we're up in arms after the bullshit that's gone down in the past few days.

I believe all of the Admins can, but not the Mods.
Its people like you that start the shit going around dude.
I am here under good intentions and you can be skepticle all you want

^^^
Then there ya go. That's what happened. Idk, the name and the fact I wasn't on here for a week is all I remembered.

he's the same douchebag that just got banned..

taken from another thread is what hinted it to me
I run mostly lil turbo cars. I have an assortment of little turbododges and I actually own a honda.
So go ahead and infer what you want

Again thats your inference on whether I have good intentions.
So go ahead and see how long it lasts before you piss me off too.
I haven't made any questionable posts have I?
Why would I be discussing this with you. I woulda already started shit talkin by now.
Just go ahead and keep being *defensive* and see how that bodes well with the rest of the new people.
If I didn't have my charger as an avatar there wouldn't be any discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back