Hey Chevy fans,

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well its just in the planning stages right now, and that would mean I'd have to sell the rex, and I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet.

Get an extended cab standard bed S10. They definetly had long beds, but standard/step sides are way nicer since you cant really tow/haul anything anyway.

Well that would depend on the length of the back of the frame to the bed. Aaaaaaaaand, I'd rather have a standard cab but would settle.

Last edited:
I saw an all black standard cab/bed 2000 Xtreme I wanted to buy a couple months ago in Cleveland. But I decided to keep the Si a while longer.

Theres a shaved and bagged xtreme on CL right now for 2200. Needs plumbed and a few other things. Wish I had the money.

Damn it! I need my tax refund. There are so many deals flying around right now. Ive got a line on a Tein full c/o setup from a friend for 300, a JRSC, Type R head... Now a bagged Xtreme for that kind of price... Its ridiculous how the best things come when Im broke-ish.

Don't look now, but you're almost at 2000 posts.

Edit: just rolled over. 1000 more and you have to change your oil.

I know, I wish I had the money for that truck, I'd be all over that shit.

Yea I was kind of aware of it lol. Had a good 2Kth post. As im sure you saw. Yea if its black, Id be all over it.

fuckin get an S10 and take it to Dropt N Destroyed this year. get a minitruck for shit sake. you've been talkin about getting one for at least a year now!!

Buy my Hardbody! Standard cab, 6ft bed, manual, can tow 3500 pounds. :D

I'd rather have a chevy. I'd like to look at a few setups, to really get an idea of what I'll be working with. I'd like to see what just the frame rail under the bed looks like too.

Back