Hey Fuckers!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

My brother's in an out patient program. He's been clean for a month and kept his job...... My friend told me I called it last year. I said if you continue your run with pills, I guarantee less than a year you'll be in rehab just like my friends. Sure enough, he went from an occasional vicodin to smoking oc's and doing methadone.

good fucking god, 14 and doing that shit?
wtf is wrong with her.

beat her ass.
i told her the last night she was here,that i was going to take her out back and give her a good ole country ass-whoopin,she was outta control that night,,swearing at us,sayin she was going to kill my family,kill herself,called my mom a bitch,says she hates us all,and that if i touched her she was going to call the cops on me,i told her i didnt give a fuck,but at the time she was on 3 codones and fubar

Celerity has bad predictions for this situation. Prepare yourself.
please share

If there is a history of addiction in the family, then she's probably got the gene. And If she is an addict and she is not working the steps - that is not recovery or rehab. I'm not saying this couldn't help but be sure to treat it seriously if it starts going bad.
she has already quit the pills,has no access to them or cigs,,shes basically on lockdown at my aunts,and there is no histoy of addiction in my family

I have nothing specific to give: But my visions are rarely wrong. But that's it, just a fleeting thought. Can't even remember it now.

But it will end in disaster. I guess the most tangible thing I can say, is what Glenn Beck says on the subject: In order for the addict to change, they must lose EVERYTHING. Not even a pair of socks to be had. Everything.

I have nothing specific to give: But my visions are rarely wrong. But that's it, just a fleeting thought. Can't even remember it now.

But it will end in disaster. I guess the most tangible thing I can say, is what Glenn Beck says on the subject: In order for the addict to change, they must lose EVERYTHING. Not even a pair of socks to be had. Everything.
I like Glen Beck also. I got my dad his books for christmas. When I get a chance I'm gonna borrow them from him.

update as requested by noot!!!!
my sister is still living in sc. with my aunt,,she has been away from drugs and cigs(from what we hear)
and is getting spiled to hell and back,she isnt so much emo anymore but still kinda wears the cloths,,shes undergoing transformation-slowly but surely..

OOOOHHH she's SO COOOOT AND THE EMOOO !

I just wanna pinch her little nut filled cheeks , I DO !

That's what it took me to get back on track...or at least off crystal meth. When I finally flew back I had the clothes on my back, and a CD player and a few cd's that I was afraid to listen to because I thought mexicans were tapping into it via satelite and broadcasting information about me or trying to tell me something. I'm surprised I got on that plane cause I went into the airport a few times bugged out cause I thought people were following me also and I thought the gate signs kept changing destinations. Not lying, the stores in DIA changed, one minute it was starbucks, the next it was a newstand, at least that's what I was seeing and/or thought.

She's totally got the angles.
what do you mean>>>
That's what it took me to get back on track...or at least off crystal meth. When I finally flew back I had the clothes on my back, and a CD player and a few cd's that I was afraid to listen to because I thought mexicans were tapping into it via satelite and broadcasting information about me or trying to tell me something. I'm surprised I got on that plane cause I went into the airport a few times bugged out cause I thought people were following me also and I thought the gate signs kept changing destinations. Not lying, the stores in DIA changed, one minute it was starbucks, the next it was a newstand, at least that's what I was seeing and/or thought.
yea its crazy how sometimes you have to lose everything just to realize how stupid your being,,,

The myspace angles. Lots of partial pictures from random-ass angles in an attempt to make one look more attractive.

Back