Hey guys, I'm black.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

welcome black!! :ph34r:
LMFAO, that was good.

Yea B, it's been a while. Ever since I sold my Civic and moved to VA to go out to sea our schedule had been crazy in and out, in and out, then I went on deployment for 7 months. I just really didn't have any time to do anything. Now things have really slowed down so I have more time for a new project. I'm planning on going with a B18A/B block with a B18C1 head. Right now I'm making an excel sheet of all of the combinations of pistons/rods/cranks and their "ESTIMATED" comp ratio and piston to deck height for that block/head combo. I'll post it when I'm done

Yea, but it's a spreadsheet that has all of the combinations on it so you can just look and see like what pistons\rods\crank gives you what instead of having to click each setup and calculate. Kind of like a times table for multiplication. You can say "I want this comp ratio" and find it on the table and see which combinations will give you that ratio. Like I said it's just for a B18A/B block with a B18C1 head.

We were waiting for you to return, we've been white here the whole time...
images

Back