Hey Guys, I'm New...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well, suprisingly enough, the leg humping has been kept to a minimum lol. don't let the fact that the tranny has been rebuilt fool you, mine was rebuilt right before i bought mine (94 prelude si) and i JUST tonight got everything back together after rebuilding it myself, the guy that rebuilt it before me left a couple parts out :angry: anyhow, i think after my experience with R&Ring that tranny in the lude, i would have rather just pulled the whole engine, it would have been easier! anyways, good choice, h-town represent!

welcome to Hondaswap! land of the motorhead rice-bashing vtec lovers. haha j/p :p peeps here are pretty cool. just dont buy a wing! :D

I have a question..."what's bass kickin' from the sides?" oh well..Welcome to HS, home of the morons who have no lives.

Originally posted by Zerosk8r455@Mar 13 2003, 12:58 PM
I have a question..."what's bass kickin' from the sides?" oh well..Welcome to HS, home of the morons who have no lives.

"Bass kickin' from the INsides". Geez, ppl. Haha, thx for the compliments.

I'm not gettin' that lude right now, not approved for the loan. But I still want an SR-V badly...nice cars. Hahaha, anyway, I should get back to work. :p

Originally posted by calarina+Mar 13 2003, 04:47 PM-->
Originally posted by Domeskilla@Mar 13 2003, 02:21 PM
Sweet InStinct
@Mar 13 2003, 04:17 PM

It is for us guys. :D

Hahaha

WINK ;) and us girls........................ ;)

I dont have a "good" mind, so, the way i took that is....

I wanna watch! :D

:lol: Well, I was thinkin' the same thing, but I don't necessarily wanna be banned on my second day! Haha.

You wont.. the mods/admins here are REALLY easy going and hell, B will join in when he wakes up or stops nutting on his new motor.

Hahaha, I don't think that if guys hear of two girls goin' at it, or seein' two girls goin' at it...they're just gonna sit on the sidelines! Anyway...:lol:

Back