Hey guys

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

UDT

I know every ones still out there, just thought i would stop in and say hi every one.

Originally posted by integraslut78@Sep 13 2005, 04:11 PM
Holy crap whats up hippie? When is the BBQ?
[post=553944]Quoted post[/post]​

LOL no shit we just got the house painted and the nhew windsows are coming so if im not kicked out by then some time soo :D

Originally posted by One Stop Customs@Sep 21 2005, 09:43 PM
guys!!! I am #1 on the waiting list for the new honda civic si 2006 :D
[post=558221]Quoted post[/post]​

Congrats Nacho when you get it we should have a meet and check it out. :thumbsup:

Quoted post[/post]]
Originally posted by One Stop Customs@Sep 21 2005, 09:43 PM
guys!!! I am #1 on the waiting list for the new honda civic si 2006 :mrgreen:
<div align="right">[post=558221]Quoted post[/post]</div>

Congrats Nacho when you get it we should have a meet and check it out. :thumbsup:

when I get it, imma invite you guys and BBQ for you guys LOL...

on a side note: with the rain hitting L.A. two weeks ago, after getting out of work, I decided to see if the daily driver geo metro would drift hahaha... Holy shit did it drift hahahaa I had it on second gear and moved the steering and hand brake goes up and the fucker was drifting everywhere LOL...

Yo jeff and jonathon you guys know anybody that will install some buddy club internals in my ride for pretty good price

Quoted post[/post]]
Yo jeff and jonathon you guys know anybody that will install some buddy club internals in my ride for pretty good price

Hector this is where you have to ask yourself do you want to pay a lil bit more and make sure it is done right or do you want to do it for a lower price. I had XS Engineering put in my Cams, VS, and retainers and it cost a good amount oh plus a tune with a SAFC but I knew it would be done right. You should call my tuner Bubba he is well known and knows WTF he is doing. Ask for Bubba and tell him Jonathan with the LS/VTEC Integra sent you his # (562)424-6162 it is down near Long Beach but he will take good care of you FO SHO YO.

One Stop Customs is Nacho? damn i didnt know that. i kinda wondered what happened to him.

hey y'all are in LA? dmn i gotta meetup or something. it seems liek there is no one on HS thats from san diego

Man you guys, theres been so much bull shit over here.......

I dont even feel like talking about it, but i will explain sooner or later.

Too bad jonathans a whore and never answers his phone or calls people back.

Quoted post[/post]]

Hey how about you try working 7 days a week? How about that? Sorry mang I have been so busy at work it's crazy in the past 5 weeks I have had 2 days off and all I did those 2 days were go to court do laundry and get a no front license plate ticket GHEY. I need a vacation.

I work 14-15 hours a day, every day... Saturdays and Sundays I only work 7 hours or so...
2 jobs, OSC business, plus now a gf GRRRRRRRRRRR, no time for anything LOL... Sorry guys, that's why i can't get on here with you peeps to talk either... But then again, UDT just doesn't want to pick up the phone calls hahaha... j.k. jonathon... lol

Party @ jonathons job this week... every be there at 1 p.m. lol

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Hey how about you try working 7 days a week? How about that? Sorry mang I have been so busy at work it's crazy in the past 5 weeks I have had 2 days off and all I did those 2 days were go to court do laundry and get a no front license plate ticket GHEY. I need a vacation.

Q&A???

can you put a DOHC engine onto the automatic tranny of a 96 civic?

Back