Hey Guys

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

My name is Nick Andeson and i am from Greensboro North Carolina. i have been in the import scene for about 10 years and up until 2 years ago i was very active in the show scene. i am a member of hondacivicforum and i figured i would check out hondaswap as well. good to meet all of u. also i have tons of parts laying around and i am looking to trade my eg as well so if anyone is interested hit me up. thanks again

welcome aboard bro. im currently looking for an EG Civic project car myself. what you got done to it and do you have any pics? would ya take a trade? i have a bagged Ford Ranger Splash (flareside model) id be willing to trade ya if your Civic is in good shape. lemme know. my aim name is BodyDroppedNikes. im on, just ghosting. hit me up!

mods include new airmass thunder muff catback exhaust. ground control coilovers with ebiach springs, front and rear camber kits, vfac, intake, integra gsr fat 5's. new clutch with under 15oo miles on it, jvc motorized head unit, jl5oox1 amp and one kicker cvr 12. great running car would get in and drive anywhere. polyurethane motor mounts just came in so i want to put those on before i get rid of it so if u are interested let me know. thanks

ahh. i sent Ranger pics to your email addy you sent the Civic pics to. i will email the Ranger pics to that email addy you posted.

welcome to the site...

Back