hey ! hey ! my night sucked !

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@May 10 2004, 03:10 PM
Buy a girls car.

What's the deal with all the remarks about girl cars? <_<

lol... anyway, my definition would be that they would be sort of sporty looking with auto trannies in them....

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@May 11 2004, 09:33 AM
I'd rather call them titmobiles. Mmmm... bewbies.... *drooool*

Would homobiles and titmaobiles be qualified as the same thing? The gayest car last year was the Jetta (It was #1 last year, right?) If so, buy a VW, they had like 3 out of the top 10 gayest cars, and you will be safe. :)

I dont think he needs to buy a nother car, his luck in his 'Hood it would be broken into... the civic gets the garage along with his dads formula, his mom takes the garage under the house... the car he got to hide the civic would most likely come up stolen faster than his civic.

You said the NEon was broken into right? MAybe the people who broke into the neon broke into your Civic... since you still kinda associate with the friends you had when you had the neon... I dunno... get an alarm.

Originally posted by Havok+May 11 2004, 02:56 PM-->
Loco Honkey
@May 11 2004, 09:33 AM
I'd rather call them titmobiles. Mmmm... bewbies.... *drooool*

Would homobiles and titmaobiles be qualified as the same thing? The gayest car last year was the Jetta (It was #1 last year, right?) If so, buy a VW, they had like 3 out of the top 10 gayest cars, and you will be safe. :)

Jettas are gay... as are those new Bugs of theirs.

s40a18fa46905b.jpg

Back