Hey, I want some advice! (tell me what to do with my car lol)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Decided I'll just keep my car for now. I don't want to sell my car, I'll regret it I know. I'll finish school with hopefully not debt, get my own two car garage place and then when I have a decent job, I'll purchase an M3. Who knows, maybe then I'll be able to afford an E92.

Thanks for the input guys.

by that time you should be smart enough to think more about the future than about the car you're driving
but you never know

house >>>> car/toys
tough lesson i learned

by that time you should be smart enough to think more about the future than about the car you're driving
but you never know

house >>>> car/toys
tough lesson i learned

Meh, I'll always have a place in my heart for cars. Especially since I want to have a dedicated track car someday. :drool:

I looked at M3's, and for a 21 year old, with no wrecks or tickets on his record it was almost $300 a month for full coverage insurance which is required on a vehicle bought with a loan. So $300, plus the car payment, and any maintenance that it may need, I just hope you have the income. I have a very decent income that comes in every month, and even I wouldn't think about it. WAY too much money to shell out on a vehicle.

$300 a month...with a "clean record"??? What year was it for a 2012? wtf. There is definitely something else at play.

Back