Hey JEFF the "moderating team"

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

instantnoodles

this is regarding my post on civics w/ prelude/accord struts... dude i didn't ask any QEUSTIONS i was just passing on info that might be good for other peepz with h22 swaps and slammed cars.... if you would read my post instead of just topic description you would of known my post was not a QUESTION..... u might wanna read peepz post b4 closing next time thank you

yO, this is what PMs are for. Stop starting bullshit topics like this. You just wasted 45 seconds of my life.

he closed it because you can't read. you are in the HYBRID forum.

motor swaps have NOTHING to do with suspension. we have a suspension forum for that.

You might want to apologize.

moreover,

Please direct all questions aimed for one member to a Private Message (PM). There is no need for "ATTN: Member" posts when there is access to the PM system.

This topic has been closed by a moderator. Please continue this message in PM format.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 25 2003, 04:49 AM
he closed it because you can't read. you are in the HYBRID forum.

motor swaps have NOTHING to do with suspension. we have a suspension forum for that.

You might want to apologize.

moreover,

Please direct all questions aimed for one member to a Private Message (PM). There is no need for "ATTN: Member" posts when there is access to the PM system.

This topic has been closed by a moderator. Please continue this message in PM format.

:ditto:

I agree with the pm thing before you call me out on the board. Plus, you posted in the wrong forum, we are trying to keep order on this board. Just because you are too lazy to post in the right forum, doesn't mean that I am an asshole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back