Hey, Look At My Car!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Why keep the engine 100% stock and change the interior to an SRT4 interior?

That makes no sense. at the very least leave the car 100% stock looking and put an SRT4 motor in it.

SRT4 seats >> regular Neon seats. They're so much more comfortable.

i'm sure its a nice car but it looks like shit in front of that camaro:D

JP. put a front lip on that thing! make it a little more aggressive.

ok, let me get this straight, $3000 for the car then probably another $4000 for the swap.

why not just spend $10,000 and get a real srt-4?
2005 DODGE NEON SRT-4 LOW MILES

better yet, why not find out where you will get stationed to see if you can even have a car there. what happens if you get stationed in japan? are you going to ship the car there? would you prefer a neon over anything you could buy there?

you really need to think this through. also, don't be another statistic who spends his whole sign up bonus on frivalous shit. i watched 16412346 do that and have nothing to show for it. save a little bit. go on vacations. just don't blow it on bullshit. you'll regret it in the long run.

agreed

throw some sticky tires on those steelies, toss some hubcaps on it .. get a coilover/shock setup, keep it stock height (just stiffer).. then surprise the hell outta people

that would actually be pretty cool, wouldnt happen tho

ok, let me get this straight, $3000 for the car then probably another $4000 for the swap.

why not just spend $10,000 and get a real srt-4?
2005 DODGE NEON SRT-4 LOW MILES

better yet, why not find out where you will get stationed to see if you can even have a car there. what happens if you get stationed in japan? are you going to ship the car there? would you prefer a neon over anything you could buy there?

you really need to think this through. also, don't be another statistic who spends his whole sign up bonus on frivalous shit. i watched 16412346 do that and have nothing to show for it. save a little bit. go on vacations. just don't blow it on bullshit. you'll regret it in the long run.
well... it's probably going to take alot longer to get in now...

fucking pigs got me again, for speeding.. so now that;s twice this month. plus i just found out i'm not eleigible for unemployment! so i need to start trying harder to find a job and pay these fuckers off.. i have traffic school tomorrow too man. this waaaaaay sucks but i'm definitely not gonna blatantly speed anymore. the ticket i got yesterday was for doing 66 in a 35 but piggy dropped it to 46! im taking this as a sign that all the older people around me were right about this.

but still, learning a lesson isnt going to help me get in the military... so i dunno what im gonna do in that area. I've tried for two years now and i'm not gonna give up.

the ticket i got yesterday was for doing 66 in a 35 but piggy dropped it to 46!

i think i speak for all of hondaswap when i say this. you sir are a fucking dumbass.

i'm definitely not gonna blatantly speed anymore
you shouldn't be speeding anyway. at least not that much. jeebus.

um.. thanks? anyways... you sir are a fucking ass hole. plus if you heard some details you could see why i was going that fast, which i know there's no valid excuse for. but... still, you don't know the whole story because well... i dint post the whole thing, just the jist of it man

um.. thanks? anyways... you sir are a fucking ass hole. plus if you heard some details you could see why i was going that fast, which i know there's no valid excuse for. but... still, you don't know the whole story because well... i dint post the whole thing, just the jist of it man

all we saw...at least me was 66 in a 35. BIG SPEED DIFFERENCE. if you dont feel like posting the whole story then dont post nything at all. you knew you were gonna get flamed. :D

how am i an asshole? you posted that you were blatantly speeding 30mph over the limit. there were no details.

all we saw...at least me was 66 in a 35. BIG SPEED DIFFERENCE. if you dont feel like posting the whole story then dont post nything at all. you knew you were gonna get flamed. :D

pretty much. flame on neonboy.

nice beater man. hope you get those nice interior parts in. i'm sure its gonna be a night and day difference when your done

Yes I knew I would lol It's no big deal, I only called the guy an asshole just joking around and shit. But here's the story anyways...

The reason I had to go that fast is cuz it was during heavy traffic and needed to get in the left lane to turn.

This is following a right turn onto the street and the next street was where I needed to turn. traffic prevented me from getting over there, I sped up a bit and some asshole kid in a Honda (nothing personal but..) was in the front of the line there and he sped up when he saw me coming, So I floored it, got ahead then the cop got me with the radar.

I'll show you a map of what I'm talking about if you still need more info :rolleyes:

There's the story. So... yeah, Honda owners for some reason want to try and race me all the time.

Well, since my layoff I have had almost no uncome, but I'm most likely going to be working at WalMart soon... So I'm finally going to get to hook this car up a bit. First will be wheels/tires/suspension. Then a few bolt ons and a rear disc conversion..

Since my car is an auto, I already know that I'm not going to get to fully enjoy the engine, so it's going to stay stock as possible.

I have no need to save. once i finally get in the navy and get the enlistment bonus i'll do the srt swap, what i'm saying is that until then it's just for looks.

sorry if i'm kinda poor at the moment, i got freaking laid off. not my damn fault, just the shitbrain who selected me to be laid off was getting his dick sucked by the girl who worked in my dept, so of course they send me packing.

Maybe you should have practiced your BJ's.

"This is following a right turn onto the street and the next street was where I needed to turn. traffic prevented me from getting over there, I sped up a bit and some asshole kid in a Honda (nothing personal but..) was in the front of the line there and he sped up when he saw me coming, So I floored it, got ahead then the cop got me with the radar."

^ It would have been easier to slow down and pull in behind him instead of race him.

Yeah... Hindsight is 20/20 eh? but seriously, i live in the city. usually people fill in just about any gap in the road around here. i mean this place has at least a pop. of one million so... traffic sucks bawls here.

and lol at the bj comment, maybe if i was gay that would work, but I'd rather be fired for who I am rather than stick around for being a fag.

OKAY! nevermind about those tc wheels... looks like i just found a deal on some srt4 wheels.. hellaaa

Back