Hey, Look At My Car!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yep, sure does lol. First 250-300 bucks I make are going toward some springs and an alignment. Right now it's kinda toy-truck-ish hehe

I have asked around about that setup and people have good things to say about them... So I'll probably order them when I have about 750 bucks. 460 or so for the struts and springs, plus 190 or so for an alignment and other little stuff, like bushings and all that.

So.... I got to work painting some shit today...

Apparently before I got my car it had been involved in a TINY fender bender which cracked the bumper and broke the passenger headlight. So, when it was repaired and paint was redone, the guy oversprayed all in the shit. Like on the bumper support, hood latch and all. So I removed my bumper, cut out some foam, painted the grille, bumper support and pretty much everything behind the bumper is all black now.

Too bad I didnt take any before or in-progress pics. I was getting the shit done and didn't feel like pulling out the cam.

BUT I do have after's.

And yes I know you guys probably can't tell that it's any different, but in person you would definitely notice the difference... Most of what I did like I said is behind the bumper anyways. lol

I'll get some better pics when it's daylight again

Attachments

• 0722092022-00.jpg
    0722092022-00.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 479
  • 0722092021-00.jpg
    0722092021-00.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 445
LOL@ the home depot lip pictures.

Yo dawg, I herd you liked lips, so I put a lip on your lip so you can scrape while you scrape.

Soooo... I haven't been hanging out too much here on the swap lately... But good news!!!

I finally found a job. BAD news is... it's a fuckin dud. It's working for now, but I'm working on getting a job at a local shipyard doing some welding and electrical work.. .

But anyways... the real reason I havent been around much, is

1) got and installed CP cold air intake (on the cheap only 70 bucks!)
2) also found some SRT4 struts and springs 50 buck with about 40k miles on em
3) got SRT4 rear exhaust section about a week ago... for 20 bucks from a friend
4) today I welded a resonator in my stock mid-pipe to quiet it down a tad, and kill some unwanted noise.

BEFORE resonator

yeeeaah mufukaaaa lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62qIWQWCi-Q

and AFTER!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8sM2MBNWbQ

Oh yeah... Forgot to mention, I may have put the camera phone a BIT too close to the tail pipe on the after video, so tomorrow I'll be doing this again but with the camera in the same position as the before...

Last edited:
lol your phone's like NO MUFUCKA!

that lip looks good minus the mesh, but to each his own. grats on the wheels and suspenders.

you mean the CF one right? still having trouble finding it - for the right price anyways.

Update!

Got my windows tinted (finally) It's been exactly three months since I bought the Neon.

So, that's a summer full of hot ass humid Florida, and no tint :(

But, now I got it! Lookin good too, Pics to follow

before, and with side moldings still
l_a0ea5af2db4c4c3f978c00597e3ef623.jpg

this be after tint, and a lil while after removing the side moldings
l_ead1d1814bc940a794c123c10088d610.jpg

l_2ae4637d11704cafb122e2d614d180a2.jpg

get the srt4 spoiler..or atleast the sxt..
i told you my boy put the srt4 trim front end on his and the srt4 spoiler???
it looks awesome..ill see if he can send pix

I got a line on the whole package from multiple sources right now... Just need to make more hours DAMMIT!!

My job is pissing me off right now. I can't count on it basically, which sucks cuz I could get all the stuff I need TODAY if it weren't for my shitty job, being as shitty as it is... :(

Hopefully the stuff does'nt get sold before I have the money, cuz then I'll be back searching for it again. Took me 3 months to find the current set, so.. yeah...

Looks nice, shave off all of the rear decals if possible.
It's funny you say that.... I was just thinking about removing those a few days ago.
Don't know if I'm ready to part with them lol. I'll probably do it in a few days or next time I get reaaly bored.

I've been keeping busy with some Forza paintjobs... I made a few today with over 1000 decals and shit on em.

yeah the carbon lip looks good, but no mesh unless you plan on meshing the whole fascia! (IMO)

If I mesh anything it would get a generous coating of flat black before it goes on the bumper anyways. I see what you mean though.

As far as the emblems go (they're not stickers/decals, just glued on like the side moldings) I'm gonna take them off sometime tomorrow or in the next few days. I'll probably end up sticking the "DODGE" onto my valve cover...

Back