Hey, Look At My Car!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

they shouldnt melt..i had a vinyl decal on my valve cover for sooo damn long..and my bro has had one on his since we pianted it..and he drives all the timee

cool cool, more props, better have pics!
go to the first page of the valve cover thread and theres my bros green cover with an i heart jdm hoes vinyl on it..then in my white crx with the red valve cover on the side is a crx vinyl

I'm gonna be puttingmy new tires on this Friday, Gearing up for a road trip and the FK452's are looking like track slicks right now lol

I got a killer deal on some lightly used BFG GForce KDW's

50 bucks for a set! Thank God for good friends man hah

, Gearing up for a road trip and the FK452's are looking like track slicks right now lol

I got a killer deal on some lightly used BFG GForce KDW's

50 bucks for a set! Thank God for good friends man hah

nice man..now go hug some back roads

lol wherever that came from.
there ya go...hes gonna have some stickies on there..so i said to go backroad driving..

i told you my boy put the srt4 trim front end on his and the srt4 spoiler???

Why must you always say "my boys" or "my boy" ? Makes you sound both gay and wannabe hardcore.

it's like you want your boy, in a gay hardcore kinda way.

I had a guy come in last week for a job, his application looked good, I looked up at the guy who looked pretty normal and asked him what hours and days he wanted to work, as soon as his mouth opened he gave off the same vibe I get from when you talk about your boys. Long story short, there's no way in hell I'd ever hire him.

I'm not trying to bust your bawls, just pointing out that the little things like that do make a big difference. It could mean the difference of $20K a year or $40K a year or $60k a year, sure this is a message board but you type like that enough for me to get a sense that it carries over into your daily life.

I wouldn't even hire that guy at minimum wage just to clean toilets, last thing I want is for a customer to get greeted by some yo boy.

Why must you always say "my boys" or "my boy" ? Makes you sound both gay and wannabe hardcore.

it's like you want your boy, in a gay hardcore kinda way.

I had a guy come in last week for a job, his application looked good, I looked up at the guy who looked pretty normal and asked him what hours and days he wanted to work, as soon as his mouth opened he gave off the same vibe I get from when you talk about your boys. Long story short, there's no way in hell I'd ever hire him.

I'm not trying to bust your bawls, just pointing out that the little things like that do make a big difference. It could mean the difference of $20K a year or $40K a year or $60k a year, sure this is a message board but you type like that enough for me to get a sense that it carries over into your daily life.

I wouldn't even hire that guy at minimum wage just to clean toilets, last thing I want is for a customer to get greeted by some yo boy.
+1

ok "my friend" its the way i talk..sorry..if i need to be professional then i can be..

ok "my friend" its the way i talk..sorry..if i need to be professional then i can be..

That's not being professional, it's being normal.

You can say whatever the hell you want, I really don't care, I'm just trying to get the point across to you that it really does make a difference, a BIG one. Without a doubt if you came to me for a job and I be hearing you talk like that, I'd say thinks I'll call you if we need anyone....

lol this topic cracks me the fuck up. sorry for it getting so off-topic, cjvictoria!

i was just fixin to say wow..... #68 to #72 have absolutely nothing to do with the topic..... haha
i wouldnt say this to many people who started off with a stock neon but.... in my opinion you've came a long way keep up the good work bro :thumbsup:

OMG! Someone who was on topic?!?! WTF? lol

Thanks EF9.

It's funny tho, jay1185 actually was on topic, jeffie's the one who threw it off.
Nigga PLZ..

If you want to talk about philosophy, go make a thread about it.
OR GTFO! lolz

No thread jacking from now on!

Anyways, for now I don't have any kind of plans, other than those tires.
I don't have the funds right now to even MAKE plans. It seems more worth it right now to spend what I have on a road trip. Since I can visit family, friends and fuck buddies all in the same time frame, it looks to be one hell of a week! or two?

Last edited:
Sorry for busting up the neon talk, I forgot how strong mopar guys feel about their rides :ph34r:

Most any thread injen is in ends up going off topic in a penis kinda way. nothing new there, however, I'm still willing to break into your topic even if its non penis talk if it helps him out in some way or another, He might be gay and a total lost cause, but it would be nice to see him make some good steps in the right direction to hopefully get somewhere in life that he cant even see himself at this point, maybe driving a bmw =)

Anyways, back to your neon thread.

Sorry for busting up the neon talk, I forgot how strong mopar guys feel about their rides :ph34r:
lol nice one, but I could give a rat's ass about mopar, even though my shocks say 'mopar' they're made by tokico... see what i mean?

Most any thread injen is in ends up going off topic in a penis kinda way. nothing new there, however, I'm still willing to break into your topic even if its non penis talk if it helps him out in some way or another, He might be gay and a total lost cause, but it would be nice to see him make some good steps in the right direction to hopefully get somewhere in life that he cant even see himself at this point, maybe driving a bmw =)

Anyways, back to your neon thread.

What's up with all the gay bashing? Damn... Take it easssy :eek:
Yes BACK TO NEON TALK

MWAAAHAAHaAA!!!

I finally got off my lazy ass and put the SRT rear struts/springs on the Neon,
along with those G-force T/A KDW's...
l_9fda3a9067e54063a9645ddbbac32fef.jpg

Those fucking dudes at the tire shop... WTF

The bastards put only 35 lbs or less in each tire,
and I specifically asked them to put 48ish...

I mean how fucken hard is that!

Anyways, when I got home I pumped em up to my liking,
went down to the hilly/twisty nearby road and whipped it.

I was impressed with these tires...
They're now my favorite,
even though they are a lil used.

Yesterday I removed the rear badges/emblems shits,
and put the 'dodge' one on my intake pipe.
l_a8eb6c027b88420584a3dc7891350c35.jpg

l_fb9a39afcba4412292d49c297ad609ab.jpg

l_d76cd0f4d8994a73bfe6f45973423968.jpg

I'm thinking that the NEON one could be modified to make an LOL,
that will probably go on my VC...

Fuk a muffler! lolz
l_29098fdcf1cc45b4819fbc563edb00a9.jpg

Attachments

• DSCN0469.JPG
    DSCN0469.JPG
    717 KB · Views: 185
  • DSCN0473.JPG
    DSCN0473.JPG
    459.2 KB · Views: 178
  • DSCN0480.JPG
    DSCN0480.JPG
    746.5 KB · Views: 244
  • DSCN0450.JPG
    DSCN0450.JPG
    698.1 KB · Views: 183
  • DSCN0484.JPG
    DSCN0484.JPG
    854.1 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:
Hell yeah man!

They already do... lol

I'm waiting till I see another modded reg. Neon around here, and see if they get intimidated.. heh

I wish I had the money to do the swap... If I did, then I really would be a serious sleeper..

more pics...

OLD tires... yeah... I got my money's worth. that's for sure.
l_af4ce16bb51245ef990c9dd4470741d1.jpg

The engine bay, fresh and clean. I tucked a few unsightly wires prior to this pic.
l_ad0c245aa2534e16a6c1f7124a1aa87b.jpg

I REALLY wanna take my intake mani off, and stuff the injector harness under the IM... Would look SOOO much cleaner. Plus I wouldn't have to extend anything, so it would be totally hassle-free, minus securing the wiring away from the block.

Dah resonator! Pretty clean under there, huh?
l_7e19da2460b44f009fe233a97097457b.jpg

And just a random pic... my new wallpaper too.
l_887f088a02cd40c4b2087200c9f3a50d.jpg

Back