Hey, Look At My Car!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

NTB fucked my wheels like that. They bought me new ones.

No homo, but I'm with Injen on this one. Sand down those faces and see if theyre salvadgable without throwing them in the hot tank.

It's all good man, I like it. Maybe in the future I'll get em sandblasted and painted in a more COMMON shade. :rolleyes:

Plus I did a quality job anyways. No fuckin way am I going to renig on all that hard work!

If it comes down to it, I could probably just trade a friend for his. He's always talking about he wishes he had time to paint his. But for now I'm satisfied. :cool:

i think it would look good, where ya been man? havent seen you on here for awhile

heres a pic of one:
t_52210174-da1dc938.jpeg

i been up in SC helping out with the family.

it sucks being the only one with a car though, and i'm getting fed up with all the drama and controlling bullshit coming from every angle

if the job i found in SC doesn't net any meaningful results, then to hell with em all and I'll come back to Florida for good.

but then again i might be getting on board with boeing soon and getting PAID to GO to COLLEGE!!! starting pay is 14.25/hr during training, which needless to say is fucking SWEEEEET

that sounds like a good deal man go for it if you can stand your family lol

good deal cuz they're already finished lol.... although i might re-do my headlights...

one of the headlights dried with pits in it and the other one the shit kinda got ripples on the edge. nothing too serious unless you get like 3 feet from it then you can see it.

on the other hand, the tails came out great.
i'll get some pics up tomorrow or monday... well maybe not monday because i'm starting a new job finally. god willing they won't 'let me go' after two weeks like that last one

ok, so i proceeded to pull out the driveway on the way out to the weekly meets...

but...

before i started to reverse out the driveway, i cut the lights on... on hi i might add..

well... i immediately realized it was a BAD IDEA to smoke the headlights.

so i jump out the car WTF'ing like a sum bitch. PISSED as all hell...

i had to sand them shits back down to the plastic just so i could see.

MENTAL NOTE: VHT nightshades on headlights = FAIL LIKA MOTHAFUCKA

Those fucking dudes at the tire shop... WTF

The bastards put only 35 lbs or less in each tire,
and I specifically asked them to put 48ish...

I mean how fucken hard is that!

Hate to bring up a post from earlier in the thread, but 35psi is what the manufacturer recomments...48 psi is WAY too high. Running THAT much pressure is going to cause the tire to swell up in the middle, and not let the whole contact patch touch the ground, causing the tires to wear faster in the center AND giving you less traction. Also, depending on what the 'MAX' pressure on the tire is, you run the risk of the tire blowing out.

Pressurize your tires by what the vehicle manufacturer recommends on the sticker on the driver's side doorjamb, NOT the 'MAX PRESSURE' on the side of the tire.

If you asked for 48 psi in your tires, you are a fucking idiot. Period.

oh and you used way too much vht spray on the headlights..if you sanded them lightly before spraying there wouldnt be any pitting..and if you held the can about foot-foot and a half away and sprayed light coats it wouldve done nice..so now you should redo them and get HIDS

Hate to bring up a post from earlier in the thread, but 35psi is what the manufacturer recomments...48 psi is WAY too high. Running THAT much pressure is going to cause the tire to swell up in the middle, and not let the whole contact patch touch the ground, causing the tires to wear faster in the center AND giving you less traction. Also, depending on what the 'MAX' pressure on the tire is, you run the risk of the tire blowing out.

Pressurize your tires by what the vehicle manufacturer recommends on the sticker on the driver's side doorjamb, NOT the 'MAX PRESSURE' on the side of the tire.

If you asked for 48 psi in your tires, you are a fucking idiot. Period.

well damn my b. at the time i hadn't done much research on it... but even just at 35 i was getting alot of outer edge wear... i just knew i needed a lil more pressure.

but you are def correct on that... my two front tires went to shit not long after. i learned my lesson lol the two on the rear are still goin hahaa

well damn my b. at the time i hadn't done much research on it... but even just at 35 i was getting alot of outer edge wear... i just knew i needed a lil more pressure.

but you are def correct on that... my two front tires went to shit not long after. i learned my lesson lol the two on the rear are still goin hahaa

if you're getting outer edge wear and you're running the right pressure, you have other issues, and overinflating the tires is NEVER the correct fix. Did you get an alignment done, and do you have the spec sheet from the alignment?

Back