Hey, Look At My Car!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok, so i proceeded to pull out the driveway on the way out to the weekly meets...

but...

before i started to reverse out the driveway, i cut the lights on... on hi i might add..

well... i immediately realized it was a BAD IDEA to smoke the headlights.

so i jump out the car WTF'ing like a sum bitch. PISSED as all hell...

i had to sand them shits back down to the plastic just so i could see.

MENTAL NOTE: VHT nightshades on headlights = FAIL LIKA MOTHAFUCKA

thats where you messed up... you're supposed to crack the headlight casing open and spray the housing black, not actually smoke the headlight lens

if you're getting outer edge wear and you're running the right pressure, you have other issues, and overinflating the tires is NEVER the correct fix. Did you get an alignment done, and do you have the spec sheet from the alignment?

damn you really know your shit cuz i actually had to replace a tie rod last month... and wheel bearings which was a bitch, and now one of them is acting up again.

well, i might not be on again for a while, heading back to SC today. you all take it easy, peace.

Yeah, the place has gone to limbo without us. I used to refresh this site every 20 minutes and it would scroll entire pages. I checked in here a few weeks ago and a cricket ran across the screen.

Back