Hey look at my car!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jared759

VIP
Walked out to my car after class and noticed someone had hit it, yea they drove off.

cimg1281.jpg

I was going to fix my air conditioning this week, now it looks like I'm going to be buying a bumper instead.

eff that. jsut pull that bitch out and get the A/C going. IMO a bumper can fuckin wait.

Also... WTF with the thread name you b-sterd! YOU STOLES IT! :ph34r:

oh yeah you live in SC... doesnt get too hot up there.. but still...

it does get pretty toasty up in that piece.

but anyways... i have a good idea about your bumper... see if your school has security cams in place in the vicinity of your car's rapage.. you may be able to find out who hit your shit if the camera was pointed the right way...

Its almost always in the low to mid 90's and close to 80-90% humidity. No security cameras either, well at least in that parking lot.

They have them in the big parking lot, but I park in the smaller one seeing how its closer to my shop.

damn. i though you would have it back by now, but i guess it takes longer than 3 weeks lol

Look around at the lot you parked at for a car with fresh damage on the rear.. If they were stupid enough to leave the paint transfers, call the police and report their asses.

reach up behind that bummper and push it out by hand.

I was driving my gfs car a few weeks back and was not paying attention backing up (getting tired of driving) and wanged someones car.

When they came out i told them I had experience at a body shop and popped the bumper out. no insurance claim and only a few creases in the bumper, not more than their deductible though.

Car need to have better bumpers if they can't put up with more than a 2-3 mph fender bender, it's should bend back too.

Back