Hey, Look at my CR-Z!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Love the way they look I just wish they had more of an "Si" version.

So you've driven it and you hated it?

If you haven't, go out and drive one before you decide that you're above it. srsly.

When I said grooved I mean some of our roads are so worn a lane looks like this
```/--------\
\_ /``````\_/ Deep grooves from semi's and lots of traffic. It could be the width of my truck and the offset of the tires that make it catch the grooves just right. Its almost like being stuck on a railroad track at times.

Rare to see a road that worn around here too.

In poland many of the roads are like that, because they don't properly prep the surface underneath the road.

In germany, if you're driving on a road that is just at the end of it's usable life, you'll see that as well, just it'll only be 1-2cm sunken. Many of the high-freigh-traffic roads have high-strength concrete in the right two lanes, and the left two or left one lane are asphalt. In germany you can always expect the left lane to be the best condition of the bunch.

When I said grooved I mean some of our roads are so worn a lane looks like this
```/--------\
\_ /``````\_/ Deep grooves from semi's and lots of traffic. It could be the width of my truck and the offset of the tires that make it catch the grooves just right. Its almost like being stuck on a railroad track at times.

Wow I put this in the wrong thread, I meant to put that in Mike's truck thread. I guess I did a little drunk posting last night.

So you've driven it and you hated it?

If you haven't, go out and drive one before you decide that you're above it. srsly.

No I never meant I disliked it. I'd kill for one. I just wish they were more affordable that or you could choose between buying one like yours or paying a few thousand more for one that had 200hp. That's all I'm saying.

My opinion really doesn't matter since I'm far too poor to drop 20k+ on a new car. Fuck, I still live at home and am going to school for that matter.

i love the little car, and it serves it's unique purpose for a niche market.

i would love to be able to afford multiple cars, but if i'm spending $25k, i'm probably getting a basel model 2009, 370z.

granted, it's a year old and not new off the lot. but props to you dude. i love the car and i'm happy you're happy.

I love my CR-Z. I drove Chris (turbomirage), Kristen (turbomirage's wifey), and Jason to the bar. they all bitched about how uncomfortable the rear seats were, lol.

Here's the proof:
156667_10150092047011763_510286762_7126720_3291635_n.jpg

Probably about 110whp if you're lucky, and no way it's faster than the new Si.

Awesome. I can't wait to read more about the Thunderhill race.

Hopefully some of the go-fast parts will trickle down too.

ha its a really good looking car, theres no way its a CRX replacement though, im excited for go-fast parts myself, or hasport swap mounts

How many CR-Zs have you driven to come to your expert conclusion?

Back