Hey, Look at my CR-Z!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

How many CR-Zs have you driven to come to your expert conclusion?

Honestly you have me there, its just the buzz is that it is the crx replacement, and I havent driven any, I actually have only seen them at the dealership, but just looking at the power to weight ratio I can only guess how sluggish it is, love the car, just wish they allready had an si or type R model out, I honestly dnt know much about the car other than the little research ive done on it

It's not a CR-X replacement. It's CR-X Inspired.

Think of the CR-Z as the CR-X with all the safety features of a new car, and the chassis engineering of a new car. Right now it's the HF/EX models only, with the eco-engine. Wait a bit, if sales do well they might develop an Si model.

It's not a CR-X replacement. It's CR-X Inspired.

Think of the CR-Z as the CR-X with all the safety features of a new car, and the chassis engineering of a new car. Right now it's the HF/EX models only, with the eco-engine. Wait a bit, if sales do well they might develop an Si model.

im sure they will, and that day I will most likely change my opinion of the car, but i really wish this was real....

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/04/01/auto-april-fools-8-honda-crx-sir/[/URL]

Of course the crx will stomp the crz. Try comparing a crx dx or hf to the cr-z. That would be more apples to apples. Then take each car and crash into a cement wall going 40. See which one you will be walking away from.

Of course the crx will stomp the crz. Try comparing a crx dx or hf to the cr-z. That would be more apples to apples. Then take each car and crash into a cement wall going 40. See which one you will be walking away from.

ha i crashed a crx goin 50 into a jeep and im good lol

i just thought the video kicked ass lol, i wnder where they got that superrr clean rex frm

i just thought the video kicked ass lol, i wnder where they got that superrr clean rex frm

Not everyone rices the fuck out of their CRX or does a B16/b18/b20 swap to it. Some people are fine with leaving everything stock and accepting that it's a slow car, and it'll never be a fast car.

Not everyone rices the fuck out of their CRX or does a B16/b18/b20 swap to it. Some people are fine with leaving everything stock and accepting that it's a slow car, and it'll never be a fast car.

Ha there is nothing ricer about my car at all, my old b18a1 was a little ricer but done right, I wanted to challenge myself and to be able to say that Ive done the successful swap and not only does it look good its very sporty, The car isnt fast, its just fun to drive, I dnt see why everything I say you have somthing negative to go along with it, I mean shit 90 percent of the EF's you see on here are swapped or ricer'd out, mmk you have the new car good for you im happy for you seriously, all I made the comment was I wonder where they got that super clean CRX from lol Ive never seen one that clean in my entire life

Ha there is nothing ricer about my car at all, my old b18a1 was a little ricer but done right, I wanted to challenge myself and to be able to say that Ive done the successful swap and not only does it look good its very sporty, The car isnt fast, its just fun to drive, I dnt see why everything I say you have somthing negative to go along with it, I mean shit 90 percent of the EF's you see on here are swapped or ricer'd out, mmk you have the new car good for you im happy for you seriously, all I made the comment was I wonder where they got that super clean CRX from lol Ive never seen one that clean in my entire life

lol like an LS motor is fast. my 1.5 sohc has almost as much torque :)

My cr-z makes more torque than a stock b18a1, and most definitely makes more torque than an 18 year old b18a1. :D

I have something negative to say about everything, it's just who I am.

Last edited:
lol like an LS motor is fast. my 1.5 sohc has almost as much torque :)

that was my old rex, my new one has a 1st gen b16a with a port and polished head with full msd ignition and intake/exhaust,with hasport mounts and cv joints and traction bars lol its deff a little stronger than a d series, lol and there is no d series that makes 160hp factory, thats the reason I swap them ,lol y spend the money to build the ever loving shit out of the d-series, when the strongest factory d series is still weaker than the b18a1, and you can pick the motors up for roughly the same price, and damnn yea the crz might have more torque than me but look at the power/weight ratios, lol weakkkk

i dont have an sohc honda... mitsubishi, iron power baby.

run my 2 liter ;) b20/v doesnt have nothing on 4g63t.

Back