Hey OREGON!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

how the hell is a ballot measure going to have a myspace page? what is this world coming to?

eh....probably about the myspace link that's posted at the top which is what this threat is about??? what are you talking about?

eh....probably about the myspace link that's posted at the top which is what this threat is about??? what are you talking about?

obviously you didn't even click on the link

1)the link is disabled
2)it's over a year old
3)it's not his myspace. it's for a ballot measure for last years election.

I have a house in Bend, Oregon an a house in Salem, Oregon. Seattle's a nice place, I'd like to live there some day but, I think i'm going to Canada.. Oregon's a nice place though.

ya i get pulled over there all the time lol,

did like 2 days ago for swerving* through lanes without my blinkers???

but it was actually a pretty good looking lady cop that pulled me over so she let me go. i was going like 60 on lancaster lol

Exactly!!!! It was intense, but anywho, lastnight i was driving in salem an I saw this guy that graduated from my school a few years ago, an he tried messing with me an he has a prelude, he almost wrecked it was hilarious.
I'm ordering my new exhaust tomorrow after I get home, an then on like thursday i'm getting coilovers an a camber kit.

Exactly!!!! It was intense, but anywho, lastnight i was driving in salem an I saw this guy that graduated from my school a few years ago, an he tried messing with me an he has a prelude, he almost wrecked it was hilarious.
I'm ordering my new exhaust tomorrow after I get home, an then on like thursday i'm getting coilovers an a camber kit.

Damn. You been all over the place with that thing. Good luck with that though- when I come down next month or in December, or sometime before I deploy, I will have to check out your ride.

^_^

Ya i just got this civic like 3 weeks ago, the new exhaust for it is coming like thursday or friday. I know a guy that is stationed up there with you i think an he was in Iraq an North Korea an Germany an all kinds of places, i think he went to Iraq twice already. His name is Dave Balsz or somethin close to that. I don't remember how he spelled his last name exactly but i think that was it.

Back