Hey what do you guys think. . .

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hehe....

DSC01120.JPG

DSC00231.JPG

just have fun with it..... :mrgreen:

Well it only cost about 5-10 buck's to do all this and welp. . . bare alluminum just wasnt cutting it for me. . . so I decided to take the approach and be different. . . I dont care if some of think its gay, and some think its the coolest idea ever thought up. . . I just wanted to do it lol pluss I was under the influence of a 103 degree fever damn . . . why wasnt I sleeping lol 24K FTW!!!

p.s. im greatfull for all the coments made on this thread good or bad. . . I like criticizem! makes me try to be just that much better next time!

oh i know, i totally agree with you on the fact that aluminum is boring.

the blue is hot. i would have gone with silver for the IM, though :wink:

Alright....

So a gold engine has the Mexican vote.

Maybe a little airbrushing of a Chica on the hood, some green piping on the seat, some engraving on the frame and gold daytons :)

i like the aluminum colr best. nice blue though. Just my opinion. good job though the paint job was well done.

I give a thumbs up on the job quality

Thank you all for your oppinions, seems like everyone kinda likes it. . . but what ever. . . lol its just going to be dirty in a few weeks anyhow lmao....

Indeed. We fired it on Saturday evening after work. Then headed up to Worcester.

Back