Hey what's good, I'm new here.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMsun

Steady Reppin' SouthernCA
teg_003.jpg

LA-Teg-shots-090-resize.jpg

I'm originally from G2IC. I started looking into integra's as soon as I got mine about 6 months ago. So I'm generally new to honda's but have loved Acura Integra's since I can remember, just never got one. Anyways, I'm glad I found another good forum so I can do even MORE reading about the scene, get my knowledge up to par so to speak, so I can take on a motor build of my own.

^^ That's my DA9. Currently what I have planned is maintenance, maintenance, and acouple upgrades here and there. Generally keeping it as stock as possible besides the small things like side mouldings, mirrors. Other than that, just converting it's shell to DA6 status. Hope you like it. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Clean look, check.
Fat 5's, check
good photographer, check

Sweet ! I hope to hear a lot from you . Welcome aboard !

nice car and i know this is off topic but i need help with my ls motor tech question under the integra section please help

Thanks jimboburgess. I'm definately stickin' around, just not a big post whore that's all, I like to read all the great information that's floatin' around.

I'll probably be posting all shell upgrades in this page when I get the chance. Anything else, I'll find the right spot for. I'm installing my tokico blue's this coming week so my ride is going to feel much better, very soon. :thumbsup:

89crxzc: Yeah, I don't know if I'll be able to provide any help for you with your motor but if you can shoot a link my way to your post, I'll read it, and if I can help, I will let you know.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone :D

Yeah, that's my garage door, I have like 3 da's and some fully built eg's in there that I didn't picture and don't plan on letting loose at the time...

.....j/k, I wish, that's some spot I found while driving around for some clean shots several weeks after picking up the car. I'm currently debating wether or not to call her the official project car yet and buy another daily that I can beat on for my daily grind. I feel bad putting my da through the streets, I know how the streets can get and I don't want here to be raised that way. :huh: Anyways, Thanks for all positive feedback, I'ma go get an auto trader and see what I need to do to achieve the status of "project only, blue moon, fucking streetable beast" for my da9.

Thanks everyone, I actually have many cars in my garage that I don't have pictured, they are not to be unleashed just yet. And they're all honda's too, every last one. J/k, I wish, that's just some spot I found while driving around looking for cool shots. Lol, I got you for a second though huh? haha. Anyways, thanks, I'm thinking about offically badging the integra with the "project car" status, therefore, I'm off to look at some auto trader to see what I need to do to achieve that.... :D

Back