HEY!! who stole my rims!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
jacked_civic-2.jpg

LOL :owned:

Originally posted by Icy_winds_@Feb 8 2004, 10:23 PM
I would be mad as hell if someone stole me rims.

twokota-2.jpg

Do you need them anybigger?

That motherfucker stole my cockring!!!!

ive seen this red crx si with a black primer front end around town... its lowered on phonedial wheels and has altezzas and a big pipe.

i think its got a b16 under the hood, but hes got a masterlock on both pins. :lol:

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Feb 8 2004, 06:00 PM
i think its got a b16 under the hood, but hes got a masterlock on both pins. :lol:

when and If i get a CF hood, I will be putting locking pins on it. Too many fucking disonest people in the world

when my rims were stolen, they didn't use blocks.

Saw the same thing at my bank a few years back (remember, Eric?). Thing, is, couldn't figured out if his rims got jacked, or if his car had been repo'ed (being parked at the bank) and he jacked his own rims. :D

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous@Feb 9 2004, 07:29 PM
That is why I have 3 different wheel locks on each wheel.

To get my wheels off, you will have to have 3 different keys. I am looking for a 4th! :thumbsup:

Some sockets and a hammer and your lock keys are worthless :(

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Feb 9 2004, 10:44 AM
Some sockets and a hammer and your lock keys are worthless :(

I park my car in a garage anyway. Plus as they are making all that noise, I will come up behind them with a fist full of pennies right across the face, and I will repeat untill they are running/crying. They wont get my rims after that.

*EDIT* I am not saying they will never get them off, just saying they wont get them off while the car is in my posesion (sp?)

Originally posted by xyswany@Feb 8 2004, 07:22 PM
atleast they didnt leave it on the rockers.

Exactly.. They were nice enough to use the jack points... :)

most people i know wont steal 15 inch rims and i know tons of ricers dont like my rims so i feel safe, knock on wood

I was thinking of modifying one lugnut on every wheel. Like welding up one groove of the lugnut, then shaving one groove off of the key. That would slow down most people.

two stickers on my ride : Browning & NRA member

I will blow their fucking brains out if they come to steal my shit

Back