HEY WHO WANTS HS SHIRTS???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by 90 accord@Mar 8 2004, 07:09 PM
needs a t-shirt.. too hot here for a hoodie now

:werd: Too late for hooded sweatshirts. Its getting hot here and I wouldnt be able to wear it till next winter. Make some T's y0!

Have the :ji: on the back and "hondaswap.com ownz j00!!1!!!" on the front

well whatever the logo ends up being i can print on t shirts, long sleeved, hoodies, anything you want...once we come up with the idea that will be on the clothing...then i will take orders for what type it will be printed on...so lets work on these picture ideas...lets get this done...and i need to know how many people there will be to buy them

Originally posted by 90 accord@Mar 8 2004, 11:09 PM
needs a t-shirt.. too hot here for a hoodie now

screw you with your warm climate bull shit. Its phucking cold here.

I will buy 1 hoodie, 1 long sleeve, and 1 T.

As long as they are a reasonable price. $50 is not reasonable for a hoodie. $20 max for the shirts, maybe $30 for the hoodie.

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous@Mar 9 2004, 03:54 PM
I will buy 1 hoodie, 1 long sleeve, and 1 T.

As long as they are a reasonable price. $50 is not reasonable for a hoodie. $20 max for the shirts, maybe $30 for the hoodie.

I agree, I will take 2 Tshirts and a hoodie for when it gets cold again.

ef9civicgen4, shortbusrebel and I took the liberty to get qoutes on these shirts. We can get em done really cheap. But we are limited to 20 shirts for $150, may sounds like a lot, beut we thought it was good price.

Front:
s404fd6df186c3.jpg

Back: will say something like y0, or something.

If you want changes, let us know. We are going tomorrow to put our orders in. SO after we get our shirts, we are going to have 17 spare shirts left. Which we will be selling for $15 + shipping. Let us know if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back