Hey you photo shop guys.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

remember this needs to work on the other side as well

Here you guys go, I need to go out and do things.

Attachments

• Keystone Bike.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 117
i grew up around the race track, every weekend was a ama race. 50s are really cool but I can't see putting them to use after 10 years old or so. It just does nothing for me after spending time on a 125/250 2 stroke

500 thumper FTW. I called her the widowmaker, because I couldn't plant both feet, didn't have enough body mass to maneuver it, and almost died several times.

the peewee = yamaha pw50
same idea as a crf 50 from honda

i have an 04 crf 50 all stock
love the thing
people like to "pit bike" the 50's
larger wheels, jack em up with better forks, swing arm, suspension
110+cc race motors with 4 speed clutch

i'm content with my 50cc auto-clutch 3 speed
good for drunk driving around the grass

i grew up around the race track, every weekend was a ama race. 50s are really cool but I can't see putting them to use after 10 years old or so. It just does nothing for me after spending time on a 125/250 2 stroke

As did I, but riding my big bike around the yard the neighbors really wouldnt like that too much, that and it gets boring. Have you ever rode one before? Its really addicting once you ride one then start buying stuff for it.

As did I, but riding my big bike around the yard the neighbors really wouldnt like that too much, that and it gets boring. Have you ever rode one before? Its really addicting once you ride one then start buying stuff for it.

50s 60s 80s 100s 125s 250s and 400s (4 stroke)

Yup, I've rode one before.

Then there's the 4 wheelers.... rode 4 strokes 2 strokes, little tiny 60cc ones up to the big hunting rigs.

50s 60s 80s 100s 125s 250s and 400s (4 stroke)

Yup, I've rode one before.

Then there's the 4 wheelers.... rode 4 strokes 2 strokes, little tiny 60cc ones up to the big hunting rigs.

Huh, I was instantly hooked the first time I rode one.

I had fun with the 50s in the wooded areas around my parents house but the fun factor was nothing VS a 125/250

Its like asking me if i want a mini street bike or a true supersport. both are fun but one is nothing like the other.

You can't come out of a dirt corner on a 50 and go from very slow to very fast and catch 10-15 feet only to slow down really fast and hit another corner and do it again. jumping 50s is fun but more so in a jackass kinda way.

Last edited:
I was told I should post this pic to try to convince you how fun 50s are.:D
l_79eab1c76632e440277e01b7f39f8558.jpg

That just convinces me that boxes, various head gear, MGD, and a 50 = PARTY TIME:eek: (and one confusing picture)

Back