hey

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

orly.gif

hi Karina. great looking car you have there!
i like the tattoo as well. lets see some of the others.
i think tis pic of you is great.
karina_hondatee.jpg

nice look you have there :D

I was just up there in Nova Scotia, Halifax area in April. Trying to see your pics, but keep getting error message. Hung out at Maxwell's.

I was just up there in Nova Scotia, Halifax area in April. Trying to see your pics, but keep getting error message. Hung out at Maxwell's.

maxwells is fun. i haven't been there in a while myself though.
wow... its been a while since i was on the site.... moving sucks!

car is off the road for a day or two getting a full out inspection to get to the bottom of my issues. also getting my paint touched up, as well as new wheels next week. will post pics as soon as i have them! :D

is the bumper molded on?? looks like it from the pic..

All that work and no pink air freshner??? clean though!!

oh don't you worry. i found some pink air freshners the other week, gonna put a new one in tomorrow!:p

and no, the bumper isn't molded. i don't like the idea of molding anything. my old pink civic had molded side skirts and i hated it.

it kinda looked molded, thats why i ask.. if it was i was gonna say good luck changing your headlights if you ever needed to.

a buddy of mine made that mistake

Thanks. Now my daughter's after me to paint mine pink. Nice paint though.

had a small local meet before winter hits and got a few pics. been slacking for pics recently. :)

DSCN5133.jpg

DSCN5135.jpg

DSCN5139.jpg

and my sad attempt at a JDM pose, haha. kept hitting my dang hood!

DSCN5141.jpg

Back