Hey

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thaburninator

Hey guys!
I joined Hondaswap because I own a '94 HB. It's mostly stock for now with a few small mods. I'm looking to purchase an engine soon and I figured I'd join a community that I can get some info on. Also.. not that it matters, but my name has nothing to do with burning rubber, wasting tires is silly, IMO. ^_^

welcome....alot of great info on this site ( better than almost all)...but make sure you search for commom stuff before you ask questions...almost everything can be answered just by reading through the different forums

:welcomeani:

Enjoy the forum....

:hmm:

But...likes to STT.....(save the tires....)

:ban:

Your not drive'in if the tire's arn't a wear'in

:couch:
J/P...hehe...welcome:cool:

Save the tires?

I said I don't like to WASTE them, I guess you could call it saving, but I wouldn't. I am only keeping the rubber for the turns, mm turns are my favorite. And possibly a rainy day on the freeway, tread is good for that too.

I have been searching the forums for a few hours now, still looking for what I want.

This place is already exceeding expectations with you Trogdor lovers.

Hooray! :clapping:

I like the one with the Homestarmy and the stupid stuff one, I have to get my hands on those GRUMBLECAKES :D. Def. 2 great episodes.

Back