Hg

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Viperlocc_B18C1

honda's (my b18c1) comes with a metal headgasket right? if so you can reuse just like the ones for a supra (what i used to have). right now i dont really have the cash on hand to go get some gaskets...but ill be port and polishing the head so ill break in the pistons before i do the head and then get the gaskets replaced..will this work for a bit using the existing gaskets (already replaced before winter) i mean they should still be good right?

IMHO I'd wait til I had the cash to do it right the first time. why make a problem for yourself

well the place im taking it to get the head port and polished i have to drive to, so i figured, put in the new pistons and break them in for that couple hour drive, then when he takes the head off, buy all the gaskets then...why buy new ones now and then replace after 500 or so miles.

OMG NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't pay the machine shop if you plan on running you rmotr without gaskets... shit will seize, and you will blow up

Back