HHO Hydrogen Fuel Cells

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Z6CRX

übber ɐɾuıu etarip
Anyone have any interesting information on them? Supposedly a few people have retrofitted them their normal gasoline cars to run supplemental to the gas for better fuel economy.

Doesn't hydrogen deteriorate aluminum, what the heck will it do the the engine.

I'll post some of my stuff up that I can come across.

Any performance gain and or detrimental effects??:huh:

I did some math for hydrogen engine a year ago_On demand hydrogen production for a passenger automobile requires a 1 to 2 volt dc 13000 amp current with h2o contacting enough of that circuit to draw 1000 watts, 0 to 60 about 8to 10 secs.I am drawing this from memory but the numbers are lame just like this. low volts high amps high volume.Technology is limited to getting current to contact the most h2o in the smallest space.I remember that porous stainless or nickel electrodes would be 2 at 6"x48" with calibrated linear bore and calibrated medium exchange to stimulate h2o current contact. I know these numbers are close enough to say that little thing won't work well.I need more incentive to get the accurate numbers again. By the way don't mess with porous nickel electrodes because they are for nuclear technology you might get in trouble.

Back