hi every

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dfw-sol

hows everyone doing im new here. im new to this just wanted to say hi

I'm trying to sell a car...buy it.

https://hondaswap.com/vehicles-sale...si-ct-scca-autox-project-td04-5000-obo-95607/

and I'm also trying to do a lot of work on the other car, then find a truck to tow the trailer I still have to register, and tune the car a little bit to be worthy to do a full day of tire smoke and abuse next Monday, and I'm also looking for a camera person so they can take vids of me fucking up my car, and set it to a tune that I already picked, so it can be uploaded on Youtube.com and get rave reviews and I'll get instant fame and snag sponsors for next year. Plus I just bought 24 Corona's..and I"ve already killed 4 of them.........

Hey there Abel...
:wave: welcome officially
glad to see that you are finally posting.

This is one of my good buddies you guys...
Not sure if you guys remember but he's the guy that I was talking about a while back whos gsr got stolen.
He's got a sol now (obviously from his SN) that he's working on. Pretty clean especially since he lowered it and put some blades on it.

Enjoy you stay turd!

heya and welcome! :thumbsup: can we see pics of ur car?

well, teach him some punctuation, and proper grammar.....and he'll fit right in.

:)

Coming from the master of grammar and punctuation. >.<

Welcome to the new kid... I'm Jamie's girlfriend. :) *laughs*

Blades, though? Why? :ph34r:

wow airjockie your just full of hate arnt you. let me guess your the type of guy that thinks his cool and always needs attention

Back