Hi everyone, long time no see

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Celia

Hi there... :) Hope all of you are doing well

Rob & I are having a little get together at our house with friends.. Info is below

When: Saturday
April 15, 2006
2:00 PM~ till whenever

Where: McGrail Household!!!!!

If you're coming, post up and I'll send my address and home phone/cell to you via pm/email..

We welcome you all to join us for our Spring party..

BBQ, Bonfire, Drinks, Games, Smores... Good times...

We ask that you please RSVP by March 31, 2006... All are welcome!!!!! Hope to see some of you in a month!!

-Celia

Hehe, sweeeeet!!!!!! So glad to hear you two lovebirds are back together!!! Will be great seeing you!

fo shoeezy. want me to extend an invite to you know who and their little puppy?

Martine & Matt? If so then yes, because I sent their invite through email on American Greetings, and I know she got it, because I got the confirmation, but no response... So it's up to them, I figured they'd like to come because we have a 8 month old Yorkshire Terrier, I thought she'd like to see him, and join us for the party!

Quoted post[/post]]
Martine & Matt? If so then yes, because I sent their invite through email on American Greetings, and I know she got it, because I got the confirmation, but no response... So it's up to them, I figured they'd like to come because we have a 8 month old Yorkshire Terrier, I thought she'd like to see him, and join us for the party!

done :)

Like posted on CSi... I'm out... I'll be just getting off of 3rd shift, and about to be getting on a plane for VA...

damn noah, always goin to the warmer places!

in august i get a week trip out to Access TCA vegas :) im kinda scared to go though :laugh:

VA aint exactly alot warmer than here... usually 5-10 degrees.

Vegas = t3h Fun. I went for SEMA back in '03.. Do yourself a favor... dont bring the woman... Vegas is a place to experience with the guys...

Okie, so we have Chris & Brie over here on dead Hondaswap, lol..

See you two lovebirds in a couple of weeks! Come hungry!

I'll prolly be stuck at work.....and for me, that's a good thing to say. :laugh: a month without work will drive some people crazy :ph34r:

Sorry...I wish I could plan some thing ahead, but I got to catch up on missed work. :cry:

it was fun :) good to see some folks i havent seen in YEARS!!!

and as always celias food > all.

Thanks so much for coming Chris!!!! It was a nice suprise to have super old school CSI'ers meeting up again, was pretty sweet!!

Back