Hi everyone!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

from the sun

Whats up hondaswap. i just wanted to say hello and introduce myself, im 22, and i live in flushing ny,and i own a 95 del sol. :D

Its already posted, but not trying to get off on the wrong foot so, a 95 del sol

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Apr 27 2004, 05:48 PM
yes and sit in garages and drink beer- well those of legal age

HOWDY :wave:

mods to the del sol?

GRRRR WORK ON CAR, DRINK BEER, ME LIKE :nod:

I think the ammount of time I spend doing this a goes up like 5% a week. I can't till the day that's all I do :beer:

good deal :)

here's your 5 step program:

1- don't rice it out.
2- if it doesn't make you go faster or turn harder, its a piece of shit and isn't worth your money
3- would you rather bone a fat chick or a model? consider the same with every part you are about to put on the car. if it weighs a ton, it sucks (but might give good head :ph34r: )
4- plan first, buy later. buying shit 3 or 4 times, sucks
5- stick to your plan. changing your mind and buying things 5 or 6 times, sucks.

Hey someone from New York, first one i know of. Im 5 minutes from you in Queens, NY. Nice to have ya.

yo, #3 mean dont put like 30lb rims on and or worthless shit that weight your car down. #5 is saying dont go changing everything after you made your plan. b knows that more then anyone.

have fun

Back